Windows 10: earphones usb-c wont work on pc

Discus and support earphones usb-c wont work on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant get to let my earphones work properly on my pc .. the port works well on all other platforms but i cant hear a thing on my earphones ... i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zookiper, Feb 23, 2019.

1. zookiper Win User

earphones usb-c wont work on pc

i cant get to let my earphones work properly on my pc .. the port works well on all other platforms but i cant hear a thing on my earphones ... i installed the latest drivers from intel since they provide usb-c thunderbolt drivers .. when i get plug them power indicator is lighted so i assume the port is working normally ... w8ing for a response ty

:)

zookiper, Feb 23, 2019

2. USB type-C earphones on Windows 10 not working

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with using a USB type-C earphones is due to an incompatible driver. For us to provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your earphones?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when using other Windows 10 devices?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for the devices and hardware issues in Windows 10. To do so, visit this
    link, click on
    Find and fix problems with devices and hardware and then follow the prompts. The tool can scan and repair driver issues within your system.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 23, 2019
  3. isiname Win User
    USB type-C earphones on Windows 10 not working

Hello,

I am using Asus GL502VS laptop, and it has pre-installed windows 10, and also includes a USB type-c port. Several days ago, I bought a phone with USB type-c earphones, and thought to try them out on my laptop since my laptop has USB-C. It turns out that
    the earphones aren't functioning on my laptop.

It does not even recognize the earphones as a playback device. I am thinking that the earphones should function on my laptop since they both are USB type-C.

Thanks in advance

isiname, Feb 23, 2019
  4. earphones usb-c wont work on pc

USB Type-C Headphones With Windows 10

Hey Guys,

I was just surfing the web to see if USB-C earphones would work with PCs and Macs in general and came across this page. Thing is, the HTC usb-c earphones only work with HTC phones. they don't even work with other smartphones with usb-c ports much less PCs.
    However I don't think it is the same for other usb-c headphones/earphones.

I mentioned usb-c way too many times....

Avishek (live.com, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

earphones usb-c wont work on pc

1. earphones usb-c wont work on pc - Similar Threads - earphones usb wont

2. type-c earphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type-c earphones not working: my laptop has a type-c port on the left but when i plug in my type-c earphones it doesnt detect it. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-c-earphones-not-working/83858f6b-8c2e-413d-bfb4-2c1171a42556
  3. type-c earphones not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    type-c earphones not working: my laptop has a type-c port on the left but when i plug in my type-c earphones it doesnt detect it. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-c-earphones-not-working/83858f6b-8c2e-413d-bfb4-2c1171a42556
  4. type-c earphones not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...

USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...: So odd. If I run a USB A cable on one end out of my laptop to the USB C in on my phone stand/charger, then put the phone USB C onto the USB C male on the stand, I can charge and pass data. If I run a USB C data cable out of the laptop and straight into the phone, it...
  6. USB wont work

USB wont work: I was setting up USB bootable Kali Linux when in the select portion option i had accidentally deleted a portion within the USB, this had made it so my laptop/PC didn't detect the USB when plugged in however it shows up in device manager. I have tried everything i could find...
  7. USB C Earphones not detecting

USB C Earphones not detecting: I have an Acer Triton 500 PT-515 Laptop with 9750H CPU and RTX 2060 GPU. On connecting my Hifiman RE400c Earphones with USB C port into my Laptop's USB C port it goes undetected and I get a beeping sound on the earphone. This same behaviour is observed when I connect any...
  8. USB-C earphones mic not working on my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-C earphones mic not working on my pc.: As the title says my usb-c earphones' mic doesn't work on my pc for some reason. Please help. submitted by /u/RichardXXI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jix9wh/usbc_earphones_mic_not_working_on_my_pc/
  9. bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom: i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place. have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof. have purchased blue tooth handsfree device 1)samsung uflex 2)fingers musitalks both work fine when connected to t440 and i can hear...
  10. bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom: i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place. have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof. have purchased blue tooth handsfree device 1)samsung uflex 2)fingers musitalks both work fine when connected to t440 and i can hear...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 type c earphones driver

2. akg usbc input device not working