Windows 10: earphones

Discus and support earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my earphones aren't working currently why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones/77a77d8e-ab88-4976-84ea-b50ba63511ae Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andrewfenyn, Oct 27, 2020.

1. earphones

my earphones aren't working currently

why?

:)

andrewfenyn, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Oct 27, 2020
  4. earphones

Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

earphones

1. earphones - Similar Threads - earphones

2. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  3. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  4. i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...

i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...: i tried changing them back to normal headphones by going in printer and other devicies and unticking the hands freee tick option but when i untick it my headphones disconnect for a second then they reconnect now my headphones dont show as a audio device they just show as a...
  5. i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i connected my bluetooth earphones after doing that it automatically becomes hands free ag...: i tried changing them back to normal headphones by going in printer and other devicies and unticking the hands freee tick option but when i untick it my headphones disconnect for a second then they reconnect now my headphones dont show as a audio device they just show as a...
  6. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  7. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  8. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  9. How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic

How to use laptops built in mic instead of earphone mic: Basically when I plug in my earphone, the laptop switches to the earphones mic and I want it to use the built in mic but there seems to be no way to change or switch between them and some solution states that I can switch between them at the control panel or smt but there's...
  10. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...