Windows 10: EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

Discus and support EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; UPDATE, September 17: The promotion is officially back on, now that EA's servers have recovered. You can head here to pick up your copy of Red Alert 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

Free game alert: EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Sep 17, 2015

2. List of Games that work with the Booklet

The early command and conquer games work very well on the booklet. Best of all they are free!

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances - MMORPG Game - EA

Command and conquer Red Alert 2 also works, as does it's add-on Yuri's revenge.

That's the only games i've tried.

The link below may give you an idea of what other games may work whilst you are waiting for people to add to this list:

100 Games to play on your netbook or home computer « Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides – GamingBolt

psychomania---01, Sep 17, 2015
  3. help i cannot play command and conquer red alert 2 on my windows 10????

I need help, I have windows 10 and have downloaded Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 the game and did everything I'm supposed to and I cannot run it. It makes it most of the way but will not run... the only option I see from blogs online is that I need to
    install an older version of windows. How do I do that and will I loose wiondows 10... how does that work please help

Jeff Smalls, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

1. EA's giving away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Similar Threads - EA's giving away

2. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  3. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  4. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  5. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  6. Errors in patching Command and Conquer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors in patching Command and Conquer?: Hi there, Message when patching: Please close the game and then continue with "Path". I haven't found a solution for this anywhere and Red Alert 3 was the same. It's impossible that the game is running because I didn't even start the game. This is exactly the same with...
  7. command and conquer zero hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer zero hour: Hello The command and conquer zero hour game does not run from error and does not enter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-and-conquer-zero-hour/8c181ea8-0bf0-4e65-866c-14b4d58723b1
  8. EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free: On the House is starting semi-strong for 2018 though, with 2008’s sci-fi horror classic Dead Space up for grabs. EA's Origin is giving Dead Space away for free | PCWorld 104420
  9. Extreme lag on Red Alert 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extreme lag on Red Alert 2: So, I came across an old game that I had played when I was younger. I bought the game but I'm getting frames that are unplayable which is pretty dang sad. I've tried to run it in Compatibility mode & running it in 640x480 with no success. Help is appreciated. 53981
  10. command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command and conquer games compatible with windows 10 ???: I love the command and conquer series what titles in the series are compatible with windows 10 ??? 67750