Windows 10: ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

Discus and support ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I restart my computer i have to go back int the ease of access settings and change the setting "control your mouse with keypad" to off. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaytonHinton1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

Every time I restart my computer i have to go back int the ease of access settings and change the setting "control your mouse with keypad" to off. But when i reset my computer it turns itself back on. I tried changing on the startup screen but there is no option.

:)

PaytonHinton1, Sep 20, 2018

2. Win 10 ease of access mouse keys problem

Hi Saminathan,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open the control panel.

3. Type ease of access center in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "make the mouse easier to use" and uncheck "turn on mouse keys".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    ease of access windows 10

Hi Kevin,

The Ease of Access section in the Control Panel contains links that will help you make changes to your computer settings so that pages are easier to see and use with a mouse or keyboard. Changes made
    to the computer settings will be remembered so that next time you log in the computer will be easier to use.
    To help us determine the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What item on the ease of access do you want to enable or disable?
    • Are you encountering any issues with configuring the ease of access? If yes, are you getting any error messages or error codes?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 20, 2018
  4. ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

Ease of Access mouse setting do not save

No, I followed the Settings - Ease of Access - Mouse pathway. Here's what I see. I had expected an Apply button, but there was not one. So, it looks like I followed the wrong path.

Thanks for the help.

David

ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart fe0965b3-0a81-4842-a22d-c7cfb70bf4a1.png

David McLellan, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

1. ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart - Similar Threads - ease access mouse

2. "background is turned off by ease of access settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "background is turned off by ease of access settings": i'm running windows 10, my background screen is white, when i try changing colors i recieve " background is turned OFF by ease of access settings"could anyone possibly help me cure this problem??...
  3. ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  4. ease of access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  5. Mouse settings won't save after restarting my PC

Mouse settings won't save after restarting my PC: I have a Glorious Model O mouse and when I go to my mouse properties see image and set my sensitivity lower, it doesn't save. It works when I set it but when I restart my PC it doesn't save....
  6. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ease of access: I used the keyboard in ease of access, now i cant get my wireless keyboard to work. I have turned the other one to off but that didnt work. Is there help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/3b73ba02-9d91-4cb4-9761-8d3f10da2e5e
  7. Problem with ease of access setting in Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with ease of access setting in Windows: [ATTACH] I have the latest version of Windows 10 and I have to change something in keyboard setting in ease of access but there no keyboard or mouse setting in ease of access. I tried reinstalling keyboard drivers. When I searched for the setting it showed up but when I...
  8. Settings Not Saving After Restart

Settings Not Saving After Restart: I recently purchased a new laptop and have set it up to my liking. I've pinned certain programs to the taskbar, I've configured my mouse settings, I've set up my default browser to Google Chrome, and a few other things. However, every time I restart my laptop, the settings go...
  9. ease of access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access: wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/c0e3b2e4-b7b1-4da0-8957-fd271c57abda
  10. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of access: Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing completely locked my keyboard when I was playing a game. 117321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ease of access mouse settings

2. ease of access mouse

3. mice settings not saving

4. mouse settings reset after restart,
  5. ease to access mouse settings,
  6. ease of access reset to default after every restart,
  7. ease access mouse setting,
  8. ease of access mg3,
  9. ease of access turning on the mouse after disabled,
  10. ease of access mouse kets turn on every time I reboot,
  11. ease of access saving,