Windows 10: Ease of Access security issue

Discus and support Ease of Access security issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to remove the Ease of Access option on the login screen. Booting into a Windows recovery environment allows you to overwrite Utilman.exe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ne6zlQKffP, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Ease of Access security issue

I would like to remove the Ease of Access option on the login screen. Booting into a Windows recovery environment allows you to overwrite Utilman.exe with command prompt or other malicious tools. This can then be used to activate the Administrator account or attempt other exploits to gain access into Windows. I've taken some steps to help mitigate this, but I don't want to leave any open attack vectors for cyber criminals.

:)

ne6zlQKffP, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

ease of access windows 10

Hi Kevin,

The Ease of Access section in the Control Panel contains links that will help you make changes to your computer settings so that pages are easier to see and use with a mouse or keyboard. Changes made
    to the computer settings will be remembered so that next time you log in the computer will be easier to use.
    To help us determine the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What item on the ease of access do you want to enable or disable?
    • Are you encountering any issues with configuring the ease of access? If yes, are you getting any error messages or error codes?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 3, 2020
  3. alinps Win User
    ease of access

After "Region+Language" , i have "Speech" menu and nothing else Betwwen then, i don't have the Ease of access Menu in the list !!!!

alinps, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Ease of Access security issue

Ease of access

Hello,

If you are using Windows 10. I suggest you to go to safe mode and check if it helps.

Check If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persists.
    [*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Ease of Access security issue

1. Ease of Access security issue - Similar Threads - Ease Access security

2. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  3. ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  4. ease of access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  5. Narrator/ ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator/ ease of access: Hello is there any way to stream line the narrator on Windows. I find i can't select a single body of text for it to reed, and when I do its a single letter, word or line at best. and when its a page that doesn't reload like an online application i have to turn narrator off...
  6. Narrator/ ease of access

Narrator/ ease of access: Hello is there any way to stream line the narrator on Windows. I find i can't select a single body of text for it to reed, and when I do its a single letter, word or line at best. and when its a page that doesn't reload like an online application i have to turn narrator off...
  7. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ease of access: I used the keyboard in ease of access, now i cant get my wireless keyboard to work. I have turned the other one to off but that didnt work. Is there help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/3b73ba02-9d91-4cb4-9761-8d3f10da2e5e
  8. ease of access

ease of access: wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/c0e3b2e4-b7b1-4da0-8957-fd271c57abda
  9. ease of access windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ease of access windows 10: This is frustrating - I thought if I was signed in - I would be able to see the answers to my question. However, they are still locked I need to know how to be able to activate the ease of access options on a Windows 10. Right now my computer is black and white only...
  10. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of access: Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing completely locked my keyboard when I was playing a game. 117321