Windows 10: Ease of access

Discus and support Ease of access in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Octopuss, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Octopuss Win User

Ease of access

Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing completely locked my keyboard when I was playing a game.

:)

Octopuss, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

ease of access windows 10

Hi Kevin,

The Ease of Access section in the Control Panel contains links that will help you make changes to your computer settings so that pages are easier to see and use with a mouse or keyboard. Changes made
    to the computer settings will be remembered so that next time you log in the computer will be easier to use.
    To help us determine the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What item on the ease of access do you want to enable or disable?
    • Are you encountering any issues with configuring the ease of access? If yes, are you getting any error messages or error codes?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 5, 2018
  3. alinps Win User
    ease of access

After "Region+Language" , i have "Speech" menu and nothing else Betwwen then, i don't have the Ease of access Menu in the list !!!!

alinps, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Tanishq Mitra Win User

Ease of access

I have purchased Nokia Lumia 800. What is the utility of Ease of Access (App List--> Settings-->Ease of Access)

I have purchased Nokia Lumia 800. What is the utility of Ease of Access (App List--> Settings-->Ease of Access)

Tanishq Mitra, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Ease of access

1. Ease of access - Similar Threads - Ease access

2. EASE EYE STRAIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    EASE EYE STRAIN: I'm trying to find a setting to reduce eye strain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-eye-strain/73b779b4-d3cb-477c-a3b9-09e3566e8e57
  3. Windows10My lenovo home page has no start menu or desk top. Only picture and power ease of access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10My lenovo home page has no start menu or desk top. Only picture and power ease of access: My lenovo home page has no start menu or desk top. Only picture and power ease of access . in safe mode i can log in but not normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10/30cfa37c-8795-48a7-b59c-2097d40e36cd
  4. ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access mouse settings not saving after restart: Every time I restart my computer i have to go back int the ease of access settings and change the setting "control your mouse with keypad" to off. But when i reset my computer it turns itself back on. I tried changing on the startup screen but there is no option....
  5. New Wi-Fi attack cracks WPA2 passwords with ease

in Windows 10 News
    New Wi-Fi attack cracks WPA2 passwords with ease: A new way to compromise the WPA/WPA2 security protocols has been accidentally discovered by a researcher investigating the new WPA3 standard. The attack technique can be used to compromise WPA/WPA2-secured routers and crack Wi-Fi passwords which have Pairwise Master Key...
  6. Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program: [img] [img] Found some old backup files that were created w/EaseUS Todo Backup free program but no longer had that prog. on my PC (an older free version) so I D/L the latest free one, version 10.0.0 (see screenshot). It could see the files but there was no option to open...
  7. window behavior with ease of access

in Windows 10 Support
    window behavior with ease of access: often behaves as if shift key is pressed [more than caps lock]; word 2015 sometimes selects several words with a double click. 104820
  8. Ease of access - Visual Notifications for sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of access - Visual Notifications for sound: I keep turning visual notifications for sound to none in Ease of access > Other Options but it keeps on blinking all 3 screens with every ding or dong. Beside it being very annoying that turns any video running to black and some programs can't resume video after that. Even...
  9. Next big Windows 10 release will ease activation hassles

in Windows 10 News
    Next big Windows 10 release will ease activation hassles: Next big Windows 10 release will ease activation hassles The latest preview release of Windows 10 includes the first glimpse of a new feature designed to eliminate one specific activation headache. When this change rolls out to the general public next month, you'll...
  10. New 3D View mode in Paint 3D improves ease and accuracy of editing

in Windows 10 News
    New 3D View mode in Paint 3D improves ease and accuracy of editing: Use 3D View mode to edit from any angle in Paint 3D _JR0ZIzSoKE As part of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we shared our goal to bring 3D to everyone and to empower you to create, play and share in a new dimension with the launch of Paint 3D. Whether you’re a...