Windows 10: ease of access

Discus and support ease of access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by apexconsult, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ease of access

wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen????

:)

apexconsult, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

ease of access windows 10

Hi Kevin,

The Ease of Access section in the Control Panel contains links that will help you make changes to your computer settings so that pages are easier to see and use with a mouse or keyboard. Changes made
    to the computer settings will be remembered so that next time you log in the computer will be easier to use.
    To help us determine the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What item on the ease of access do you want to enable or disable?
    • Are you encountering any issues with configuring the ease of access? If yes, are you getting any error messages or error codes?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 12, 2019
  3. alinps Win User
    ease of access

After "Region+Language" , i have "Speech" menu and nothing else Betwwen then, i don't have the Ease of access Menu in the list !!!!

alinps, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

ease of access

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

ease of access

1. ease of access - Similar Threads - ease access

2. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  3. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  4. Removing Ease of Access button on login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Ease of Access button on login screen Windows 10: For some reason it is no longer possible to remove the ease of access button on the login screen with the recommended registry edit.We were using the registry edit:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Embedded\EmbeddedLogon with BrandingNeutral value...
  5. "background is turned off by ease of access settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "background is turned off by ease of access settings": i'm running windows 10, my background screen is white, when i try changing colors i recieve " background is turned OFF by ease of access settings"could anyone possibly help me cure this problem??...
  6. "background is turned off by ease of access settings"

"background is turned off by ease of access settings": i'm running windows 10, my background screen is white, when i try changing colors i recieve " background is turned OFF by ease of access settings"could anyone possibly help me cure this problem??...
  7. "background is turned off by ease of access settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't get the Sound Sentry Ease of Access center feature to work

I can't get the Sound Sentry Ease of Access center feature to work: Windows 10 homeI've turned on the feature, with at different times the options for making the whole desktop flash, and making the active window flash. I've rebooted after making the change. But when a sound plays, nothing flashes.Windows 10 HomeVersion 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  9. I can't get the Sound Sentry Ease of Access center feature to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get the Sound Sentry Ease of Access center feature to work: Windows 10 homeI've turned on the feature, with at different times the options for making the whole desktop flash, and making the active window flash. I've rebooted after making the change. But when a sound plays, nothing flashes....
  10. How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Caps Lock and Num Lock Notifications Ease of Access Not Working: Hi guys ! As i said in the title, i'm facing a little problem which is: Every time that i press "Caps Lock or Num Lock" i receive a notification , saying that is on/off, and i went to some answers around here and i found out that if i turn of some options in ease of access it...