Windows 10: EaseUS Anniversary

Discus and support EaseUS Anniversary in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am pretty sure this tool will make it so I can convert a partition that is setup with GPT or convert a drive that was setup with NOT MBR but windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonMurray, Aug 28, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

EaseUS Anniversary

I am pretty sure this tool will make it so I can convert a partition that is setup with GPT or convert a drive that was setup with NOT MBR but windows boot manager - I am not one for photographic memory so I will have to look it up. Today I recieved a email stating easeuse "Final 3 Days All-in-one Bundle Lifetime Upgrades 75% OFF including Data Backup, PC Transfer and more". I had the impression that this program could do things for us with converting some type of GPT uefi boot to a MBR so it could be managed. EaseUS - A link EaseUS 16th Anniversary Sale UP TO 75% OFF BEST-SELLERS BUNDLE LIFETIME UPGRADES
    I am posting this because I am thinking people here will appreciate it. And hope I am not violating any rules.

:)

DonMurray, Aug 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

EASEUS Partition Master Professional 6.1.1 Giveaway

Yes, just create a new partition using the free space.
    Step by step here: Free partition manager to resize/move FAT & NTFS hard disk partition
    But, remember, if things can go wrong... they will at the most inopportune moment.
    You might wanna make a disk image(or back-up) of the files first.
    *Smile EaseUS Anniversary :)

95Viper, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    how can you remove Windows 10 Anniversary Update completely without fresh install?

Hello,

What are the steps you have followed to roll back to the previous build?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are still facing any issues.

To uninstall the Anniversary Update:

• Open the Settings app.

• Select Update & security and then the Recovery tab.

• Under “Go back to an earlier build”, click the Get started button and follow the instructions.

(Note: If more than 10 days have elapsed since installing the Anniversary Update or the “Go back” option is otherwise not available; we ask for your patience until a patch can be released.)

Thanks!

Arul_D, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Opie540 Win User

EaseUS Anniversary

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

EaseUS Anniversary

1. EaseUS Anniversary - Similar Threads - EaseUS Anniversary

2. Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS: Hi Backup friends.I'd like to have another bootable drive C: on the ready but in your experience which is the best app for cloning the drive C:a. Macriumb. Minitools Partitionc. Aomeid. EaseUSc. Windows 11's built in mirroring/Raid 1 I heard it needs 2 backup disks, I don'...
  3. Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS: Hi Backup friends.I'd like to have another bootable drive C: on the ready but in your experience which is the best app for cloning the drive C:a. Macriumb. Minitools Partitionc. Aomeid. EaseUSc. Windows 11's built in mirroring/Raid 1 I heard it needs 2 backup disks, I don'...
  4. Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.: Trying to run a backup of my C: drive. Backup program keeps complaining: “Checking the partition found errors on 1 partitions without drive letter Unknown Partition. Click '0K' to create sector by sector backup or 'Cancel' the backup.”Backup program tech support says the...
  5. Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.

Backup on C: "fails". EaseUS TODO backup app.: Trying to run a backup of my C: drive. Backup program keeps complaining: “Checking the partition found errors on 1 partitions without drive letter Unknown Partition. Click '0K' to create sector by sector backup or 'Cancel' the backup.”Backup program tech support says the...
  6. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  7. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  8. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I installed AOmei and EaseUS software on my computer and when I tried to do chkdsk using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed AOmei and EaseUS software on my computer and when I tried to do chkdsk using...: I recently installed AOMEI partion and EaseUS partition software on my computer. I tried to use their version of chkdsk to check system files on my computer. Unfortunately they both said they computer cannot be locked so the process has to be done on next reboot. When it did...
  10. I installed AOmei and EaseUS software on my computer and when I tried to do chkdsk using...

I installed AOmei and EaseUS software on my computer and when I tried to do chkdsk using...: I recently installed AOMEI partion and EaseUS partition software on my computer. I tried to use their version of chkdsk to check system files on my computer. Unfortunately they both said they computer cannot be locked so the process has to be done on next reboot. When it did...