Windows 10: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

Discus and support EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john7, Oct 12, 2018.

1. john7 Win User

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program.

My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run.
    I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw

Description
    Faulting application name: EUImg.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5aa76d7e
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0xa369e897
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000108e0
    Faulting process ID: 0x26a0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d460c6756b83f4
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard\EUImg.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report ID: 3670e8b1-1fbf-4415-9b88-8f2d00d300e2
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Ther solution was

Actually, "EUImg.exe" is the image recognition feature. You can close the error message. It doesn't influence the scan. If you keep receiving the error message, you can also rename the file named "EUImg.exe" as "EUImg1.exe" in the location of our software to shut down this feature.

This has stoped the errer but EaseUS just reject its anything to do with them and just say contact MS. I have run
    “sfc /scannow
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    echo this is a dummy line”
    which found no problems.

Am I right to feel this is a EaseUS problem?

:)

john7, Oct 12, 2018
  2. powertech Win User
    powertech, Oct 12, 2018
  3. hdjx Win User
    Need data recovery help

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

Hello,
    I suggest you use EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover files.

Download demo version: http://www.easeus.com/download.htm

You can use "AdvancedRecovery" to scan your corrupted drive. After the scan is complete, the lost file will be displayed in Data Recovery Wizard, you can select them and recover them.
    NOTICE: never install in on the harddisk you want to recover.

4. 95Viper Win User

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

This is the Pro edition, it loads runs on Windows 7 64 bit.
    So for anyone looking for a Free data recovery, not a bad deal.

Features:
    Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
    File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
    Get data back from RAW hard drives.
    Get back files after a partitioning error.
    Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
    Recover office documents, photos, images, videos, music, email, etc.
    Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file systems.

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard - 3 Day Giveaway

Enjoy*Smile EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update :)

Edit : This deal is done... over...no more!

95Viper, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update - Similar Threads - EaseUS Data Recovery

2. Path to my data files has changed since Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Path to my data files has changed since Recovery: The following is happening since I had a power failure and I recovered the system. In File Explorer, under This PC, when I click on a file in the Documents folder the path name at the top of the window changes to include OneDrive. So all my files Documents go directly to...
  3. installer wizard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installer wizard problem: I keep having a problem, that every time I try and install remote play for PlayStation 4 on my dell latitude e5450 that has windows 10 on it, and every time the installer freezes and i have to use task manager to shut it down. i would just like to know how to install remote...
  4. Help with EaseUS data recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with EaseUS data recovery: Hi, Have Win 10 Pro x64. 1903 OS 18362.476 Lost 2TB hard drive full of videos. 'Testdisk' says Filesystem damaged. I have Easeus and it shows the okay files and the RAW files I can recover. It says there is 5086 files at 6379.43 GB. I am trying to recover them all to...
  5. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  6. Easeus todo backup software problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Easeus todo backup software problem: I have easeus todo backup home 11.5 I had to reinstall my windows 10 but, before I did, I made a full system backup to to an externel HD On my PC I have a 256 G SSD drive and a 1TB HD (HP Omen PC) In the todo recovery screen of I have 2 options, I have to pick one or the...
  7. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard problem since autumn update: The only problem I have had with the autumn update has been with one program. My EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has developed a fault. I have reinstalled it but its still producing the below error when run. I have Modifed the parameter from 1 to 0 in the line of ScanRaw...
  8. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And few days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. But while scanning for deleted files, I did not specify any particular folder, I just...
  9. EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUse Data Recovery wizard crashed while scanning C drive for deleted files. Could...: Hey, I'm using windows 10 on desktop. And 4 days ago, I installed this software called EaseUse Data Recovery (which is a data recovery software) and scanned C drive to find deleted files. Actually I had cleared my firefox browsing history that day and I learned that by using...
  10. Data recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Data recovery: Hi all, So my laptop died [I do know a dead one when I see one] during a writing session. Totally dead. 2 uninterrupted hours of stream-of-consciousness with background saves every 5 minutes so I guessed I lost 5 minutes worth, max. How wrong am I? My problem is that...