Windows 10: Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway

Discus and support Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unlimited Giveaway - EaseUS Partition Master Professional 12.5 - 24 hours | MalwareTips.com Page is in German- installer will run in appropriate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Sep 5, 2017.

1. dalchina New Member

Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway

dalchina, Sep 5, 2017
  2. SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Note you download the trial version then activate it. I decided it offers no advantage to Minitool Partition Wizard and uninstalled. I then got a message about some elements needing to be removed manually with no further guidance or advice on the web site. This is just poor software design so I would avoid the product.

Steve C, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Kamala Win User
    Nah. this is a very decent product.
    You can monitor the installation with Chemtable Soft Organizer/Martau Total Uninstall or Revo Uninstaller to (force) remove all the leftovers.
    Thank you.

Kamala, Sep 5, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Agreed that shouldn't happen. Quite a few programs leave remnants behind but don't even bother informing you.

I routinely use Geek Uninstaller (free) to uninstall programs then perform a scan.
    Revo Uninstaller is better known.

Without such a scan you remain blissfully unaware of this.

dalchina, Sep 5, 2017
  7. Kamala Win User
    People would be amazed if they knew how much leftovers some very well known brands and their software leave traces in your computer after uninstalling them..
    Worst scene scenarios must be Norton,McAfee,Google and Ashampoo products.
    Tons of leftovers especially in Windows registry, which eg. CCleaner does not find and remove..
    That's why I ALWAYS use either Soft Organizer or Revo Uninstaller Pro to uninstall everything what was placed
    on my computer, during the installation and first run,
    and they also scan the registry+hard drive for leftovers,after the uninstall..

Edit:
    BitsDuJour has extended for another day, a free GIVEAWAY on Chemtable Soft Organizer!
    Get it while you can!
    It is the LATEST version!

Kamala, Sep 5, 2017
  8. cereberus Win User

If you only have the free version of minitool, it does not allow you to recover deleted partitions, or handle converting dynamic disks to basic without data loss. If you have paid version, I agree there is no benefit really of Easeus.

In fact a while back, the interfaces between two were virtually identical, and that makes me wonder if they had a common ancestry?

cereberus, Sep 5, 2017
  9. I have used this product for years, it is very good!

Josey Wales, Sep 5, 2017
  10. cereberus Win User
    I used this and was very impressed. It cleared a lot of crap saving me around 5GB!

cereberus, Sep 16, 2017
  11. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi folks

All these things like partition wizard etc I'd run from a bootable USB stick. If I'm messing around with things like re-sizing partitions I'd backup the HDD first via stand alone Macrium free) -- with an SSD takes around 7 mins on a decentish system. Then run a bootable partition re-sizer either from a bootable linux system or a windows based PE system.

If things need special uninstallers to get rid of the product then I don't want them on my system(s). I actually install VERY FEW 3rd party products and the one's that I do install such as hardware capture type programs are 100% fine as I invariably don't want to uninstall them anyway.

I regularly do a Windows re-install - keeps the systems clean and if you have a spread sheet and a link to the programs / drivers you need it doesn't take long either.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 16, 2017
  12. swarfega Win User
    I guess you could write a powershell script that downloads the installers then runs them automatically.

swarfega, Sep 16, 2017
  13. cereberus Win User

Minitool partition wizard for example does not need to be run from a flash drive.

If it is doing work on c drive, it boots to its own mini OS to effect the changes.

I have used it many times on many different devices and it always works. I do make regular image backups of course.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway - Similar Threads - Easeus Partition Manager

2. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  3. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  4. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day

Free MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro, Today only, Giveaway Of The Day: I just installed and registered my free copy of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. You can get it here. Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily 145373
  6. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway: Grab it while still available Giveaway of the Day. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 - Stop all viruses with VoodooShield! 122625
  7. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...
  8. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...
  9. Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?

Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?: I'm rebuilding my computer (clean install). I used to have a free copy of EaseUS Partition Manager - but I deleted the installation file and tried to download the latest version. However, the latest version appears to be a TRIAL only. How can I get a totally free version?...
  10. 48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home: The folks at EaseUS have offered us a 48 hour giveaway for EaseUS Todo Backup Home. [img] Todo Backup Home Easy laptop & PC backup and recovery software for home users. It enables users one click to back up system and restore, and performs differential &...