Windows 10: EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

Discus and support EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, an advice. For partition I always used Gparted but lately (the last years) I used EaseUs Partition Master Free because is works INSIDE the OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pipppero2007, Jun 4, 2017.

1. EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

Hi,

an advice.

For partition I always used Gparted but lately (the last years) I used EaseUs Partition Master Free because is works INSIDE the OS and not like a live-cd.

Since I have the need again to use a software like that in my new PC, my question is if that software (EaseUS free version) is still the most appreciated software for that or if today there are news.

I looked aroud and I find nothig special.

In case you will confirm that choice, is free version still able to RESIZE partitions INSIDE the OS with data inside them?

:)

Pipppero2007, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 4, 2017
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 4, 2017
  4. EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

I'm not sure what you mean by "inside" but Minitool Partition Wizard is able to do partition changes simply by rebooting, so you don't need a boot CD or USB to use it.

Mark Phelps, Jun 4, 2017
  5. I think it even dont need to reboot anymore.

btw i see that minitool is the most used today.

Pipppero2007, Jun 4, 2017
  6. You don't need to reboot I have been using EasUS Partition for quite sometime. You can make a boot device if you want but I never did.

Josey Wales, Jun 4, 2017
  7. SIW2 Win User
    I recommend Aomei part assist. Free version includes partition recovery and makes pe ( if you don't know how to do it yourself).

Minitool Partition Wizard no longer does either of those in their free version.

I had problems with Easeus pm recently, so am not able to recommend that. Easeus pm also does not create boot media with the free version.

AOMEI Partition Assistant: Partition Software & Disk Manager for PC, Laptop and Server

SIW2, Jun 5, 2017
  8. EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

Aiomei and minitool are the candidate.
    Could you confirm that aiomei can resize partitions without reboot?

Ps: if you know, about the imaging partition of aiomei do you know if it can allow to set a password and managage incremental images backup (for lo losing two hours for a disk image).

Pipppero2007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise?

1. EaseUS Partition Master Free is still the best choise? - Similar Threads - EaseUS Partition Master

2. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  3. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  4. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 7 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  6. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 4 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  7. EaseUS Partition master takes too long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUS Partition master takes too long: I recently installed ease us partition manager. I clicked merge partition option and merged my c and f drive, now I'm having a problem, in the EaseUS os boot mode, it is stuck in 20 percent for the past 4 hours. My c drive was filed that's why I merged them, my c drive has 95...
  8. EaseUs partition master is taking ages to allocate space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EaseUs partition master is taking ages to allocate space: Hi there! I have Aspire 3 A315-55G-50YV i5-10210U, 8gb ddr4, 1000gb hdd. I wanted to allocate 100gb space from D to C and I used Easeus partition master. Everything seemed to be completed in the beginning but the following has been on the screen for more than 26 hours!:...
  9. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...
  10. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master: EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware. I've uninstalled...