Windows 10: EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

Discus and support EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sdowney717, Oct 27, 2020.

1. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum.

EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy.
    Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk.
    So far I only found one clone program that works
    win 1909
    Frankly I am lucky to get anything done lately.

:)

sdowney717, Oct 27, 2020

2. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external hard drive. Thank you in advance.

EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use [​IMG]

hollyoaks777, Oct 27, 2020
  3. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

When I try to do it with Acronis, It won't let me use external usb drive!

hollyoaks777, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

Upgrading my SSD drive Using EaseUs 11 Free Cloning Utility ???....

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that Microsoft does not recommend any third party software as such I will not be able to comment on EaseUs Free 11 Clone software. I would request you to post a query on our TechNet forum since it’s related
    to Cloning a Hard drive. Please post your question in the
    TechNet Windows 10 forum.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Naresh_K, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

1. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use - Similar Threads - EaseUS far easy

2. Extending partitions with EaseUS free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending partitions with EaseUS free version: I had the same problem as summarised in this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-extend-my-c-drive-even-when-unallocated/691da89d-68dc-4e5e-be6b-2a1eb3e40976 where someone is unable to use unallocated space that appears before the...
  3. Rookie at backing up - questions about cloning - using EaseUS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Rookie at backing up - questions about cloning - using EaseUS: Newbie here and first post. I have a Dell Precision 5510 laptop with a 512 GB SSD running Windows 10. I'm also old, so please be patient*Smile. Up until a few months ago, when I bought EaseUS Todo Home, I had never properly backed up my computers. I'd make copies of files...
  4. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  5. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Easy to use Presentation to Video software: Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do...
  6. Upgrading my SSD drive Using EaseUs 11 Free Cloning Utility ???....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading my SSD drive Using EaseUs 11 Free Cloning Utility ???....: Hi Everyone, I'm about ready to install a Bigger SSD M.2 drive in my year old Alienware 17 R-4 Laptop with a Toshiba NVMe 256G PCIe SSD M.2 fast drive already installed from the factory. I read online that the "Migration software" that Samsung 970EVO 500G SSD m.2...
  7. Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?: Looking for Free software to make a video from pictures with added text and music. Any suggestion? Thanks.
  8. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!: How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external hard drive. Thank you in advance. [img] [img] [img] 29724
  9. easeus todo backup free

easeus todo backup free: 14GB image for an MR image would make me check out the MR image in a hurry -- something must have gone wrong during the backup process; I guess that concept applies to EaseUS also.
  10. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...