Windows 10: EASEUS To Do

Discus and support EASEUS To Do in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have been using Acronis TI for quite a long time but I have lately become somewhat disenchanted due to malfunctions, poor performance, and poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Hairy Scot, Jun 14, 2019.

1. EASEUS To Do

I have been using Acronis TI for quite a long time but I have lately become somewhat disenchanted due to malfunctions, poor performance, and poor support.

Tried Macrium Reflect, found it good in terms of performance but somewhat lacking in user friendly features.

Am now trying Easeus To Do and so far I have been impressed. It performs well and it has the functionality the I need.
    Will probably buy before my 30 day trial expires.

:)

Hairy Scot, Jun 14, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

EASEUS Partition Master Professional 6.1.1 Giveaway

Yes, just create a new partition using the free space.
    Step by step here: Free partition manager to resize/move FAT & NTFS hard disk partition
    But, remember, if things can go wrong... they will at the most inopportune moment.
    You might wanna make a disk image(or back-up) of the files first.
    *Smile EASEUS To Do :)

95Viper, Jun 14, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup)

You're poking at bits and pieces. Not, IMO, and good way to solve this problem. A suggestion, look at it and decide for yourself. Somehow you've got a botched install of Easeus. The standard uninstall option is not doing the job. Leftovers and incorrect entries in you system and registry. Easeus needs to be blown away completely, all of it. (not you backup images, the software). If you do not already have, please go get a copy of Revo Uninstaller. You can get a 30 day trial of the Pro version or get the freebie. For this, I'd suggest the Trial, because the Pro digs deeper for leftovers. Run Revo and uninstall Easeus. Reboot your machine. Re-install Easeus from the ground up. Start over.

*ArrowDownload Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

f14tomcat, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Silverel Win User

EASEUS To Do

Silverel, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

EASEUS To Do

1. EASEUS To Do - Similar Threads - EASEUS

2. EaseUs Todo Backup - upgrade or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUs Todo Backup - upgrade or not?: Hi; I have the home (paid) version 11.5 Todo Backup on Windows 10 - single user license. Every time I start the program, I am reminded that there is a newer version available, but I have always declined, since the version I have seems to be working fine. So now, with version...
  3. Questions about setting up EASEUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Questions about setting up EASEUS Todo Backup: I've been using the free Macrium Reflect for a little while, and as near as I can tell, it works. The interface seems more complex than Todo Backup (perhaps not as good for a normal "user", and it doesn't make incrementals, so I'm looking around at others. I've also never had...
  4. failed restores with EaseUS Backup

failed restores with EaseUS Backup: I am using the free edition of EaseUS ToDo Backup and run into problems with restoring in a specific situation. I was doing regular full backups of a Win7 system partition, located on Disk 1 (not sure if it matters, but when I installed Win 7 a long time ago, I forced...
  5. Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8

Restore to Different Partition using EaseUS 12.8: I have dual boot Win10A/Win10B systems on the same disk, different partitions. I have a full backup of the Win10A partition that I want to restore to Win10B partition for the purpose of troubleshooting. However, when I go to "Restore to . . ." I am only given the option to...
  6. Rookie at backing up - questions about cloning - using EaseUS

Rookie at backing up - questions about cloning - using EaseUS: Newbie here and first post. I have a Dell Precision 5510 laptop with a 512 GB SSD running Windows 10. I'm also old, so please be patient*Smile. Up until a few months ago, when I bought EaseUS Todo Home, I had never properly backed up my computers. I'd make copies of files...
  7. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  8. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  9. Edit Backup Plan for EaseUS Todo Backup Free

Edit Backup Plan for EaseUS Todo Backup Free: My OS is Windows 10, 64-bit. I have created a backup plan using EaseUS Todo Backup Free v. 12.5.0.0. I don't remember if the backup type that I chose was Full, Differential, or Incremental... I have not been able to find a way to check the backup plan for that information....
  10. EaseUS Anniversary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUS Anniversary: I am pretty sure this tool will make it so I can convert a partition that is setup with GPT or convert a drive that was setup with NOT MBR but windows boot manager - I am not one for photographic memory so I will have to look it up. Today I recieved a email stating easeuse...