Windows 10: Easeus todo backup software problem

Discus and support Easeus todo backup software problem in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have easeus todo backup home 11.5 I had to reinstall my windows 10 but, before I did, I made a full system backup to to an externel HD On my PC I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by geojo2, Mar 8, 2019.

1. geojo2 Win User

Easeus todo backup software problem

I have easeus todo backup home 11.5
    I had to reinstall my windows 10 but, before I did, I made a full system backup to
    to an externel HD
    On my PC I have a 256 G SSD drive and a 1TB HD (HP Omen PC)
    In the todo recovery screen of I have 2 options, I have to pick one or the other.
    Hard disk 0 (931.51 GB, Basic,GPT++++OR++++Hard Disk 1 (238,47 GB Basic, GBT.(I think this is my ssd drive)*Sad
    Which one do I pick??
    Also in the advanced options box, do I check optimize to SSD

any help would be well appreciated

:)

geojo2, Mar 8, 2019
  2. z3r010 Win User

48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home

The folks at EaseUS have offered us a 48 hour giveaway for EaseUS Todo Backup Home.

Get your free copy here - EaseUS Giveaway Campaigns

See here for instructional videos by Kari - 48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home - Page 3 - Windows 10 Forums

Screenshots

Easeus todo backup software problem [​IMG]

z3r010, Mar 8, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Mar 8, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup)

You're poking at bits and pieces. Not, IMO, and good way to solve this problem. A suggestion, look at it and decide for yourself. Somehow you've got a botched install of Easeus. The standard uninstall option is not doing the job. Leftovers and incorrect entries in you system and registry. Easeus needs to be blown away completely, all of it. (not you backup images, the software). If you do not already have, please go get a copy of Revo Uninstaller. You can get a 30 day trial of the Pro version or get the freebie. For this, I'd suggest the Trial, because the Pro digs deeper for leftovers. Run Revo and uninstall Easeus. Reboot your machine. Re-install Easeus from the ground up. Start over.

*ArrowDownload Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

f14tomcat, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Easeus todo backup software problem - Similar Threads - Easeus todo backup

2. TODO Free Backup, and General Backup Questions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    TODO Free Backup, and General Backup Questions: Hello, What a great Forum and folks. Sure do appreciate all the help I've received. Have a new HP Desktop running W10, and want to install a backup program on it. Will purchase an external HD for it. I see that: Best free backup software for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista -...
  3. TODO Free Backup, and General Backup Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    TODO Free Backup, and General Backup Questions: Hello, What a great Forum and folks. Sure do appreciate all the help I've received. Have a new HP Desktop running W10, and want to install a backup program on it. Will purchase an external HD for it. I see that: Best free backup software for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista -...
  4. Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup): So I installed the app a few days ago, and created pbd images can be opened through explorer (Todo Backup adds a dll library or something, I don't know exactly how they do it). But I had to uninstall, then I restored a copy... now pbd files does not open. Something that looks...
  5. Startup repair loop after restore with EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair loop after restore with EaseUS Todo Backup: I was having a problem with my Win10 and with a repair in place upgrade I was able to fix it. I made a backup on the first boot in case it happened again. It happened again so I used the backup to restore it, and now I'm stuck in a startup repair boot loop. I think it may...
  6. Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?

Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?: I was trying out this backup system, and to my surprise, both disk/partition backup and system backup have finished fairly soon. Also, I was expecting a shutdown for a full system partition backup, but both were done online while I was working on other stuff. Is it really...
  7. Aeseus todo backup not removable from win10, registry exploit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aeseus todo backup not removable from win10, registry exploit?: I found only one entry on this forum on Aeseus Todo Backup, referring to a special removal tool for Windows that deletes ATB registry entries. I found out that removetool.exe only works in Safe Mode. However, the remove tool does NOT erase every trace of ATB on your computer....
  8. 48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home

48 Hours Giveaway of EaseUS Todo Backup Home: The folks at EaseUS have offered us a 48 hour giveaway for EaseUS Todo Backup Home. [img] Todo Backup Home Easy laptop & PC backup and recovery software for home users. It enables users one click to back up system and restore, and performs differential &...
  9. easeus todo backup free

easeus todo backup free: 14GB image for an MR image would make me check out the MR image in a hurry -- something must have gone wrong during the backup process; I guess that concept applies to EaseUS also.
  10. Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program

Help! Can't uninstall $#!&**@#! Ease US Todo Backup program: [img] [img] Found some old backup files that were created w/EaseUS Todo Backup free program but no longer had that prog. on my PC (an older free version) so I D/L the latest free one, version 10.0.0 (see screenshot). It could see the files but there was no option to open...