Windows 10: Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10

Discus and support Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Helping our Enterprise customers stay up-to-date with the latest version of the browser is a top priority for Microsoft. This is particularly important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10

Source: Continuing to make it easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 — and Windows 10 | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 22, 2015

2. How do i reserve Win 10?

Windows 8.1 Enterprise and Windows 7 Enterprise do not qualify for the free upgrade offer.

Can Enterprise customers get the free Windows 10 upgrade?

Enterprise customers with active Software Assurance subscription in volume licensing have the benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this offer.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

Andre Da Costa, Nov 22, 2015
  3. why windows 7 Enterprise version is excluded from windows 10 in advance reservation?

Because its a Volume License client. Those editions are normally upgraded through company which distributes them.

Can Enterprise customers get the free Windows 10 upgrade?

Enterprise customers with active Software Assurance subscription in volume licensing have the benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this offer.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

Andre Da Costa, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10

1. Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Easier Enterprise customers

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query: Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.: Can any Microsoft windows 10 enterprise edition buyer customize the architecture or add or delete OS packages as per his business needs?...
  7. Please let the users customize Windows in a more easier way.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please let the users customize Windows in a more easier way.: I like the Windows 10 design, it's beautiful for me. But I think that this system could be more customizable. I'll talk first about icons: the user could change icons of main system folders, start menu and the taskbar more easier; also, let them create themes with those...
  8. Making it easier for Enterprise customers upgrade to IE11 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it easier for Enterprise customers upgrade to IE11 & Windows 10: As we shared last year, a top priority for Microsoft is helping our Enterprise customers stay up-to-date with the latest version of Internet Explorer. This is particularly important for Windows 7 customers who are upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 by January 12, 2016 to...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade

Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade: Hi Guys, I'm using win10 enterprise x64 on a test laptop. Have a key from MSDN as the business is a subscriber. What is the best way to force the TH2 update? 29802
  10. Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been a great journey so far. Following the plan we originally outlined in June, more than 110M devices have upgraded. If you’re already running Windows 10 – thank you! Our aspiration is for customers to choose Windows, and to love Windows. Our early data...