Windows 10: Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Discus and support Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2014
  2. Vasile M. Win User

HTC 8s FB chat

Hi martonka93,

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?

If the issue is not solved could you verify that following:

1) Does removing then re-adding the FB account resolve the issue?

2) Do the friends show up on outlook.com (or contacts.live.com)?

3) Do friends appear online in skype or another chat program?

Best Regards,

Vasile M., Oct 10, 2014
  3. How do I start to use my ASUS K53E built-in Webcam?

Hello Dan,

You could use Skype or Skype video app if you are just looking to chat with friends. If you check your All Apps menu, you can find "Get Skype" to download desktop Skype, or the "Skype Video" application. Else if you check out cnet downloads, they have a
    bunch of free and trial webcam applications:

Webcam Software for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Oct 10, 2014
Thema:

Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

1. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Easier find friends

2. Finding com port number.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding com port number.: I have a very recently purchased HP LAPTOP-2B3H9B5S. Nov 2020. I am trying to find out how to find the com port settings. i have read the previous quotes from 2019. However they now appear not to be relevant. The latest advice says go to actions and go to previous software...
  3. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  4. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  5. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  6. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Skype Video Chat crashes on my Windows computer. It happens during a video call or when I turn on my laptop. In simple words Skype crashing on Windows 10. It is even more annoying when I use [...] This post Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows...
  7. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  8. Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Access Just Got Easier!: Skype’s mission is to bring people together from all over the world, and with Skype Translator we are breaking down language barriers that have historically made it challenging for friends and families to connect. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re making it...
  9. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...
  10. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype: Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy schedules or conflicting time zones, it can be hard to bring everyone together. Today, we’re launching a new feature within your...