Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Discus and support Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2014
  2. Vasile M. Win User

HTC 8s FB chat

Hi martonka93,

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?

If the issue is not solved could you verify that following:

1) Does removing then re-adding the FB account resolve the issue?

2) Do the friends show up on outlook.com (or contacts.live.com)?

3) Do friends appear online in skype or another chat program?

Best Regards,

Vasile M., Oct 10, 2014
  3. Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT] Win User
    How do I start to use my ASUS K53E built-in Webcam?

Hello Dan,

You could use Skype or Skype video app if you are just looking to chat with friends. If you check your All Apps menu, you can find "Get Skype" to download desktop Skype, or the "Skype Video" application. Else if you check out cnet downloads, they have a
    bunch of free and trial webcam applications:

Webcam Software for Windows - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Oct 10, 2014
Thema:

1. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Easier find friends

2. Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop webcam shows only a black screen in Camera / Skype apps: So I just got a new laptop (MSI GE73 8RF) and noticed that the webcam doesn't seem to show any image in apps, only shows a black screen. The weird thing is it works perfectly fine on sites like www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ but not on any of the Windows apps. Skype also...
  3. Windows script host error, can not find script file .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host error, can not find script file .: This window pop ups periodically after some interval. [ATTACH] I cant find any solution in web , please help me to resolve this issue....
  4. New way to find useful information fast on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New way to find useful information fast on Google Search: Imagine you’re remodeling your kitchen, and you want information about how quartz compares to granite for your new countertops. Sure, Google can tell you what quartz and granite are, but that’s perhaps not what you had in mind. Chances are you’re hoping to learn more about...
  5. outlook inbox not update emails

outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371
  6. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  7. PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard: When I type with the keyboard or move the mouse the screens stutters for about 0.2 seconds and then does it again after 2 or 3 seconds if I continue to use them. I have tried troubleshooting, scanning for viruses, uninstalling drivers, different mouse and keyboard and...
  8. unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10

unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10: unable to use 2nd monitor on hp pavilion laptop with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/unable-to-use-2nd-monitor-on-hp-pavilion-laptop/82dbb084-0514-467a-93d4-776c57c91a22
  9. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  10. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...