Windows 10: Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients

Discus and support Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a good remote control software to use for ease of use on the end user? I have several clients who are not tech savvy at all (a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thedarkhalf, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients

Can anyone recommend a good remote control software to use for ease of use on the end user? I have several clients who are not tech savvy at all (a few are elderly) and I'd love to have a very simple solution for me to remote connect to them.

Thanks!

:)

thedarkhalf, Apr 27, 2019

2. Remote Desktop Client App Doesnt play sound on device

Hi Kevin,

Based on the information you provided, we can try performing basic troubleshooting steps on the application.

We suggest that you follow these methods on how to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Clear app cache and force stop the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Clear Cache.
    • Tap on Force Stop then restart your device.

If issue persist, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Microsoft Remote Desktop app on the third-party store app.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Apr 27, 2019
  3. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients

REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients

1. Easiest Remote Desktop apps for clients - Similar Threads - Easiest Remote Desktop

2. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  3. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  4. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app: On Windows I've long used both Remote Desktop Connection Manager RDCMan.exe and mstsc.exe to administer servers. I've started using "Microsoft Remote Desktop" shortened to MRD hereon also, as my organisation has several Azure Virtual Desktop published resources.While MRD is...
  6. MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app

MSTSC client for Mac - no, NOT the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" app: On Windows I've long used both Remote Desktop Connection Manager RDCMan.exe and mstsc.exe to administer servers. I've started using "Microsoft Remote Desktop" shortened to MRD hereon also, as my organisation has several Azure Virtual Desktop published resources.While MRD is...
  7. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  8. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  9. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  10. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade