Windows 10: Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

Discus and support Easiest way to move folder to another disk? in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Brand new to windows 10 would like to move wife's photoshop elements stuff from C: disk to D:disk. Haven't found and easy procedure to follow. TIA Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Mendez, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mendez New Member

Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

Brand new to windows 10 would like to move wife's photoshop elements stuff from C: disk to D:disk. Haven't found and easy procedure to follow. TIA

Mendez, Mar 13, 2019
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

The easiest way to get rid of PunkBuster!

Do you get annoyed when PunkBuster is running and you are not even playing an online game? Or you can't find the uninstall exe.? This is basically the easiest way to get rid of punkbuster, really it is!

First put in the disk. E.G Cod4/MW2/BF:BC2

Now decline the option to run the game, go to my computer.
    Go to the disk drive, right click and press explore!
    Inside you should find a folder called Punkbuster, double click and open Punkbuster exe.
    Once clicked it should have the options to install/repair and uninstall. Just click on uninstall and all done!

Look at the attachments for a simple picture guide!

1nf3rn0x, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Easiest way to create music playlist in Nokia Lumia 520

Hi All,

So far, I think below is the easiest way to create Music playlist in Nokia Lumia 520 ->

1. Connect your NL 520 to PC via USB.
    2. Go to your Songs location. It can be SD or phone memory.
    3. Select the folders or the songs.
    4. Right click and select "Create playlist".
    Note : Subfolders inside the selected folders are not allowed, for me, it threw an error.
    5. Change the name as you want. Even if it doesn't allow you to change in PC, it's absolutely fine.
    6. Unplug your Phone from PC and check the Playlist section now, your own playlist (with the name that you tried to change in step 5) is here.Try playing the list, you can ignore the error, while playing the "playlist" for the first time.

indraonline, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

Easiest way to overclock your graphic card

sure my friend if you see in my test im run cod4 , and it is run cool , for ati sure this way work , but don't try high overclock first ,step by step , and think it is work better with ati cuz there is no shader clock

Hayder_Master, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

1. Easiest way to move folder to another disk? - Similar Threads - Easiest move folder

2. The best way to move a big folder with many subfolders into another folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The best way to move a big folder with many subfolders into another folder?: Problem: I have few folder (eleven), each with several subfolders containing thousands of files. 100-300GB each. I would like to move all those folders, maintaining the structure, into a folder called "Old". How is the best way to do that, both for internal and external...
  3. Moving Folders to Another Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Folders to Another Drive: I wanted to move some folders to another drive and found this article, https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-tip-move-your-default-data-folders-to-a-different-drive/#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20move%2C%20open,new%20location%20for%20that%20folder.I followed the steps to move...
  4. Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another

Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another: Anyone have a direct way to get a backup image from one drive and store it as an image file on another in case I need it in the future? I think Windows can do this but it doesn't seem to work for me. Is there some sort of universal way to do this? I found AOMEI Backupper,...
  5. Easiest way to reinstall window?

Easiest way to reinstall window?: Over the past few months my PC has had some really weird issues. I don't think these are an effect of a virus, I have run full scans using Windows defender, Malwarebytes and Bitdefender and haven't found anything that could have caused these issues. Because of this I am...
  6. Moving Windows 10 to another disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows 10 to another disk: Hello Microsoft, I bought a NUC that had Windows 10 pre-installed. I am having performance issues with the hard disk that came in the NUC and would like to move to an SSD. How do I use the Windows 10 license that came with the system? Is there a way to copy from the...
  7. Moving to another disk

Moving to another disk: How to move everything (files, programs, games and etc) from one non-system disk to another? Symbolic links will not work, because the old disk will be disabled after the transfer. submitted by /u/bogdan_nickitin [link] [comments]...
  8. move disk to another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    move disk to another computer: I've noticed no real hangups when moving a win10 disk to another computer and booting from it. A computer died this morning and was looking for a quick solution, so I grabbed a spare working tower and added the disk from the dead computer. This is a domain workstation and...
  9. Moving Windows 10 to another Disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows 10 to another Disk: Hi, I'm Abdullah I have HP laptop with windows 10 installed, and the windows putted in recovery Disk, I'm going to replace or add an SSD hard to my system, and want to know how can I move or recover the windows on SSD. [ATTACH]...
  10. How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to move Windows 10 OS to another Drive (safest & Easiest way?): How do you move your installation windows 10 to another drive? safest & easiest way? Currently my OS win10 is on HDD, i want to move it into my new fresh SSD. Any help will be grateful. 37109