Windows 10: easiest way to pin any windows?

Discus and support easiest way to pin any windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; easiest (1-click) way to pin any windows? that is another way of phrasing this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/solvew10problems, May 14, 2020.

1. easiest way to pin any windows?

/u/solvew10problems, May 14, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 14, 2020
  3. Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 14, 2020
  4. easiest way to pin any windows?

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 14, 2020
Thema:

easiest way to pin any windows?

1. easiest way to pin any windows? - Similar Threads - easiest pin

2. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  3. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  4. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  5. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  6. What is the easiest way to take pictures from my camera and putEasiest way to transfere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the easiest way to take pictures from my camera and putEasiest way to transfere...: I have a new desktop with windows 11, my previous one had 10. I also do not have a disk drive so can not load my old kodak picture organizer on it. I need to know how to get pictures from camera to computer and then have them in an easy to access file to put pictures on ebay....
  7. What is the easiest way to take pictures from my camera and putEasiest way to transfere...

What is the easiest way to take pictures from my camera and putEasiest way to transfere...: I have a new desktop with windows 11, my previous one had 10. I also do not have a disk drive so can not load my old kodak picture organizer on it. I need to know how to get pictures from camera to computer and then have them in an easy to access file to put pictures on ebay....
  8. My PC icon has turned white on my desktop, whats the easiest fix without erasing almost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC icon has turned white on my desktop, whats the easiest fix without erasing almost...: My PC icon on desktop has turned white. Is there an easy fix without deleting alot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-icon-has-turned-white-on-my-desktop-whats/4bcbffe2-5ffa-478b-9cd0-31bc75a233e3
  9. My PC icon has turned white on my desktop, whats the easiest fix without erasing almost...

My PC icon has turned white on my desktop, whats the easiest fix without erasing almost...: My PC icon on desktop has turned white. Is there an easy fix without deleting alot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-icon-has-turned-white-on-my-desktop-whats/4bcbffe2-5ffa-478b-9cd0-31bc75a233e3
  10. Question: What’s the easiest way to move iCloud Photos and all Box Drive data to OneDrive?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: What’s the easiest way to move iCloud Photos and all Box Drive data to OneDrive?...: I’ll have at least 100GB of space on my Microsoft 365 Personal plan left after I move about 113GB of data I have on iCloud Photos and all of Box Drive, allowing me to go back down to $0.99 per month for 50GB of iCloud and keep my 50 GB of free Box Drive storage not over 250...