Windows 10: Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

Discus and support Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Avast notified me that I have some bad registries on my PC that need to be resolved. Not sure if they just want me to buy their product but is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wombo, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Wombo Win User

Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

My Avast notified me that I have some bad registries on my PC that need to be resolved. Not sure if they just want me to buy their product but is there a free, better way to clean any registries that may be bad, preferably a way that doesn't involve reinstalling Windows? I haven't experienced any issues thus far but I don't wanna take chances.

:)

Wombo, Dec 2, 2018

2. Is there a way to repair your registry without deleting it?

I thought that sfc /scannow would work but I don't think it repairs the registry, just the .dlls.
    Is there a command that repairs the registry without having to repair XP entirely? I have found that a screwed up registry is the main cause of slow bootup times. But I don't know how to repair it without deleting the registry commands of programs already installed. All I really like to do is add those commands that may have been deleted by mistake or made corrupt by mistake.

Is there a way to do this?

EastCoasthandle, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

It is said in some source that the system can slow down after many programs have been installed and used over time. Is it necessary to clean the system registry, as creators of registry cleaning programs suggest?

BerndStrauss, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

The best way to clean CD?

For Disk Scratches, i suggest going to Play N Trade if one is in your town, but to clean a Disk, either CD Doctor or a CD Cleaner/Repair unit, or Paper Towel with Alcohol.

eidairaman1, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

1. Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry - Similar Threads - Easiest Repairing Cleaning

2. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning registry: I recently had some problems with a software. It behaved very weird. I already tried uninstalling (with clean registry entries) and removed any files that I could find(and delete) related to that software. Didn’t work. Would running Ccleaner registry cleaner help? After...
  3. Easiest way to reinstall window?

Easiest way to reinstall window?: Over the past few months my PC has had some really weird issues. I don't think these are an effect of a virus, I have run full scans using Windows defender, Malwarebytes and Bitdefender and haven't found anything that could have caused these issues. Because of this I am...
  4. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning registry: Is there any native method to clean my system registry from my past installed programs ? Or, what kind of software should I used for this task, safely ? I am using Win10, 64bit, version 1909. 158568
  5. easiest way to pin any windows?

easiest way to pin any windows?: easiest (1-click) way to pin any windows? that is another way of phrasing this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghk9ka/feature_how_to_have_the_desktop_show_a_realtime/ that idea was found by 1 person on...
  6. EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?: Hi I set my music to be played by windows media player, but it keeps being redirected to groove music player after i play it one time in widows media player. how can i either uninstall or disable Groove Music altogether? Thanks PS, Anyone know the Product Code for Groove...
  7. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry: It is said in some source that the system can slow down after many programs have been installed and used over time. Is it necessary to clean the system registry, as creators of registry cleaning programs suggest?...
  8. Easiest way to block Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Easiest way to block Windows Updates: Hi all, I need three days of my life to setup a new computer with Win 10 Pro AU and now it's pretty fine (or almost...). Said that, I am really afraid that some "forced" update will destroy my spare time again so I want to AVOID Windows Update to update my computer....
  9. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...
  10. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Forgive me if this isn't the right thread to put this in. I have used CCleaner since Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. I am debating on installing it on Windows 10 right now but I've heard some things about Reg Cleaning. I was wondering if it really is bad to run reg cleaners and if so...