Windows 10: EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

Discus and support EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I set my music to be played by windows media player, but it keeps being redirected to groove music player after i play it one time in widows media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomslm, May 9, 2019.

1. tomslm Win User

EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

Hi I set my music to be played by windows media player, but it keeps being redirected to groove music player after i play it one time in widows media player. how can i either uninstall or disable Groove Music altogether? Thanks

PS, Anyone know the Product Code for Groove Music?

:)

tomslm, May 9, 2019

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 9, 2019
  3. Edent Win User
    Groove Music problem

Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened "Advanced Options": clicked "Terminate" – nothing happened; "Uninstall" – dimmed; "Reset" – the window didn't open for a while, but a few minutes later another opened to want to reinstall. Tried Revo Uninstall – Groove Music not listed. And I don't use my tablet for music.

Edent, May 9, 2019
  4. EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

How can I uninstall groove music?

The easiest way is download CCleaner. It is free, I have used it for years. It cleans internet files etc. On "options" select uninstall programs. It lists programs not shown in control panel. One such app is Grove music. Uninstall it and it disappears from
    start menu. Select a sound file and it is played by Microsoft media player, or whatever. Adios Groove music.

chetchapman, May 9, 2019
Thema:

EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

1. EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC? - Similar Threads - EASIEST UNINSTALL GROOVE

2. Uninstall Groove Music app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Groove Music app: how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-groove-music-app/48fb3053-fadc-4c85-924c-90327dd410d2
  3. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  4. Groove Music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove Music: Hi. How can I copy and burn playlist to USB stick resp. CD-RW ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music/7facad66-ffa9-47dc-a160-2c8550fe88b8"
  5. Uninstall not working on Groove Music

Uninstall not working on Groove Music: I just noticed Groove Music today and opened it. I then closed it and within minutes my husband was emailed a bill ! I am newly married and have no idea how Microsoft got that email ! Also do not use Groove and will never use it as I have always used for years my own...
  6. Groove Music

Groove Music: Will Groove Music App still work to play local files after Microsoft kills Groove Music Pass by the end of this year? My concern is that this is the only reliable app that plays music without glitches when my Surface Pro is on connected standby. 96561
  7. Music Groove

Music Groove: Hello, i have installed fresh windows 10 pro system. I have wanted to listen to my music using Music Groove app. When i have wanted to launch it then it said i need to install Media Feature Pack. Ok, so i have installed both, for 32 and 64bit version using link described...
  8. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...
  9. uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile: Hi, is there a way to uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - I want to reinstall it because it crashes randomly while playing music. Thanks, 48075
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: Does anyone else think this app is a POS, or am I doing something that makes it seem that way? Every time I open it, it starts to load all my 1000's of songs on my computer and I can't find a way to clear songs from it or stop it loading. I'm also trying to find a way to edit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 uninstall groove music