Windows 10: Easter 2016 puzzles

Discus and support Easter 2016 puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Easter 2016 30 puzzles. I have completed 11 of the 30 and the puzzles are locked. Please unlock so that I may complete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MargaretDyess, May 27, 2019.

1. Easter 2016 puzzles

I bought Easter 2016 30 puzzles. I have completed 11 of the 30 and the puzzles are locked. Please unlock so that I may complete.

:)

MargaretDyess, May 27, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 27, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 27, 2019
  4. Easter 2016 puzzles

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Easter 2016 puzzles

1. Easter 2016 puzzles - Similar Threads - Easter 2016 puzzles

2. Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?: like maybe something like if you type "guess what" in the terminal it says back "chicken butt." c'mon it will be cool. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-microsoft-hide-an-easter-egg-windows-11/b6ee1506-e21a-4320-9dbd-ca59d71cc11f
  3. calc - Calculator switching Alt+num Easter-features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calc - Calculator switching Alt+num Easter-features: TL/DR calc has keyboard combinations to access at least 7 types of calculators. ALT+H is a good way to reveal them. There are CTRL function combinations revealed with mouse-over when their functions are available Calc, the native Windows10 calculator allows these alt+key...
  4. Easter Egg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easter Egg: Can you tell me an easter egg that no one know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easter-egg/99e2d721-9f41-467c-a721-1cd1bca6aa17
  5. Easter egg, or no Easter egg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easter egg, or no Easter egg?: Was there a little green alien Easter egg planted within the recent update? Could not find what I was looking for on google about it. So, I have a few things on my taskbar, however my internet was "glitchy", so I kept closing and opening my browser. When I hover my mouse...
  6. Google Search Easter Eggs and such

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search Easter Eggs and such: Google search users, have fun with this one! *Smile Before even looking, try a search of the word askew 36 Hidden Google Search Games and Easter Eggs 165292
  7. more puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    more puzzles: I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles. I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles. Is there a way to get more puzzles?. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-puzzles/b3bdc373-f6a5-4015-a5b0-f9d1fd590a90
  8. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Easter Eggs: Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of windows 10 software easter eggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-easter-eggs/4ff2f164-6b08-4eca-a7d6-20858b1171ba
  9. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  10. Windows Easter Egg?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Easter Egg?: I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.' [img] But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme." What's the secret? I mean, how can I enable it?...