Windows 10: Eastern Summer Time?

Discus and support Eastern Summer Time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bowl_of_ostriches, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Eastern Summer Time?

I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone normally?

submitted by /u/bowl_of_ostriches
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bowl_of_ostriches, Oct 15, 2020
  2. skip3119 Win User

How to set the time zone to US Eastern? (After clean install of Windows 10)

In the drop-down window, I don't see US Eastern is listed.

I live on East Coast. I need to change it to "US Eastern".

After a clean install of Windows 10, I am unable to set the Time Zone to US Eastern.

Thanks.

skip3119, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Eastern Summer Time?

Problems with summer time

I live on Brazil and we have summer time but, its not to all states, I live in Ceará that is not affected by the summer time.
    I tried to set manually the time subtracting 1 hour, this change caused problems with twitter clients that do not accept "manual" time, I changed back to automatic time and that worked.
    How can I use my normal time and get twitter clients working fine?

Alberto_Monteiro, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Eastern Summer Time?

1. Eastern Summer Time? - Similar Threads - Eastern Summer

2. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  3. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  4. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  6. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  7. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Hi how a u as of today am Aziz and am from Eastern have downloaded windows 8.1 but I wou...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how a u as of today am Aziz and am from Eastern have downloaded windows 8.1 but I wou...: Have downloaded windows 8.1 but I would like to be helped with product key thank u for the service delivery wish u all the best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-a-u-as-of-today-am-aziz-and-am-from-eastern/5c2e1ac1-8423-4e43-81d3-848621d19d41
  9. Hi how a u as of today am Aziz and am from Eastern have downloaded windows 8.1 but I wou...

Hi how a u as of today am Aziz and am from Eastern have downloaded windows 8.1 but I wou...: Have downloaded windows 8.1 but I would like to be helped with product key thank u for the service delivery wish u all the best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-a-u-as-of-today-am-aziz-and-am-from-eastern/5c2e1ac1-8423-4e43-81d3-848621d19d41
  10. Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*

Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*: Hello, I have a question about DST timestamps especially concerning date modified. I live in EDT timezome Eastern US & Canada daylight saving time. We move to EST eastern standard time in the beginning of novemberI also have the following settings enabled. Then the date...