Windows 10: Easy 25 Number Auto Copy For Paste To Register Program VBS Script Auto

Discus and support Easy 25 Number Auto Copy For Paste To Register Program VBS Script Auto in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dim string String1 ="2708" Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String1 &"|clip",0, TRUE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alzio2020, Oct 26, 2017.

1. alzio2020 Win User

Easy 25 Number Auto Copy For Paste To Register Program VBS Script Auto

Dim string
    String1 ="2708"
    Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String1 &"|clip",0, TRUE
    x=msgbox(string1)

Dim string2
    String2 ="8451"
    WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String2 &"|clip",0, TRUE
    x=msgbox(string2)

Dim string3
    String3 ="0884"
    WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String3 &"|clip",0, TRUE
    x=msgbox(string3)

Dim string4
    String4 ="B362"
    WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String4 &"|clip",0, TRUE
    x=msgbox(string4)

Dim string5
    String5 ="8007"
    WshShell.Run "cmd.exe /c echo "& String5 &"|clip",0, TRUE
    x=msgbox(string5)

Message Box Keeps Moving and Showing Next Part Of Serial Number Which Auto Loads into Buffer
    All You have to do is paste and press Message Box To get next set of 5 numbers....

Like For System Navigator V5 I use this Serial Number

:)

alzio2020, Oct 26, 2017

2. Start iTunes for Windows minimized using Task Scheduler

There is a work around.

You can use a vb script to launch then minimize it.

Create a notepad document

Paste this into it

Set iTunes=CreateObject("iTunes.Application")

iTunes.Windows.Item(1).Minimized=True

Save as iTunes.vbs

Create a task>launch a program>put the location of the saved vb script into the task.

I thought that you could use the iTunes /m but it does not work (just tried it)

The VB script does work from task scheduler (just tried that too)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 26, 2017
  3. Automatic Broadband (PPPoE) Connection on Windows 10

It also bothered me, so i developed a quick and easy program for this :

PPPoE Auto-Connect

CristianRomascu, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

Easy 25 Number Auto Copy For Paste To Register Program VBS Script Auto

1. Easy 25 Number Auto Copy For Paste To Register Program VBS Script Auto - Similar Threads - Easy Number Auto

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  5. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  6. POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE: Hello everyone, hope you are doing great even at these rough times.So, i discovered i have an auto start program named Bpoc550ai, unknown to me finding nothing on the webSome days ago i found a wierd program, something like a script at my C/: file i found it after reading...
  7. POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE

POSSIBLE SCRIPT, NOT IDENTIFIED AUTO START PROGRAM, CANT ERASE: Hello everyone, hope you are doing great even at these rough times.So, i discovered i have an auto start program named Bpoc550ai, unknown to me finding nothing on the webSome days ago i found a wierd program, something like a script at my C/: file i found it after reading...
  8. SCREEN AUTO AWAKE, SHIFT KEY AUTO PASTING AND RANDOM FAST CURSOR BLINKING WITH AUTO SCROLLING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCREEN AUTO AWAKE, SHIFT KEY AUTO PASTING AND RANDOM FAST CURSOR BLINKING WITH AUTO SCROLLING: I have this Lenovo IdeaPad c340Touchscreen Laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. Recently, there are few issues with the laptop- 1. While turned off with lid open- the screen lights up to show battery percentage then goes dark & again lights up do the same repeatedly unless I...
  9. Copy - paste with script action in between

Copy - paste with script action in between: Hello Is there a program or a script add-on for Opera browser or similar, that would let you alter copied text by searching predefined sequence in URL and replacing it with other predefined sequence? Copy "https://www.google.com/xyz" replace xyz with abc to get Paste...
  10. programs auto closing

programs auto closing: hi guys i have opened the builtin admn by changing the cmd to sethc so whenever i press shift 5 times at login it opens the cmd for me to type the net user admin /active:yes command but my question is i open taskmgr with the cmd i mentioned before I run programs from "run...