Windows 10: Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Discus and support Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naser3g1, May 23, 2019.

1. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

:)

naser3g1, May 23, 2019
  2. andicole0 Win User

forbidden windows kernel modification detected

This keeps cropping up with the Insider Program on games that use Easy Anti Cheat. Why has it taken so long to come up with a permanent fix? From what I can see the three parties who make the game, EAC and of course Windows Insider are blaming each other.

What is it that allows this to recur over a number of months now.

andicole0, May 23, 2019
  3. Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected

Hi. Ive been in the windows insider program from some time now and the previous versions of this didnt have any issues with running fortnite. Now i get "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected" when i try to run it. I then once rolled my windows
    back to previous, took me alot of hours to get it all back to state. It then worked just fine and then i was forced by windows to take updates and now its not working again and i get the "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected" again. is there any
    way to fix this issue easily, or is it to roll it back and start over ? Ive also in settings stopped windows updates to be given unless its more stable and such things.. Thanks

Fyrstikken, May 23, 2019
  4. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Untrusted system file

A game that i play a lot called Rust is using an anti-cheat called EAC(Easy Anti-Cheat). This anti-cheat is detecting an untrusted system file.

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected" 1a50ca38-06b3-445e-87b3-9c036028fe54?upload=true.png

JoachimTangen, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

1. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected" - Similar Threads - Easy Anti Cheat

2. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  3. BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-cheat: I've been trying to get brawlhalla Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error Kernal security check failure also the error for eac is error 30004 and here is the minidump folder for more information New folder.rar...
  4. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  5. EAC easy anti cheat issue

EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  6. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  7. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  8. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  9. How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?: Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem. This is a...
  10. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Easy Anti CheatForbidden Windows kernel modification detected

2. windows kernel modification detected eac

3. untrusted system file anti cheat

4. untrusted system file,
  5. watchdof forbiden windows kernel modificatin detected,
  6. Windows-Kernel EAC,
  7. untrusted system file rust fix,
  8. forbidden windows kernel modification,
  9. easy espors forbidden windows kernel modification detected