Windows 10: Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Discus and support Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've recently come into an error message when launching any game that uses Easy Anti-Cheat such as Halo MCC for PC. I've followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkUnicycle, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Hello everyone,

I've recently come into an error message when launching any game that uses Easy Anti-Cheat such as Halo MCC for PC. I've followed a few troubleshooting steps such as restarting my PC, and even repaired the Easy Anti-Cheat with Uninstalling it and Reinstalled it. I haven't made any changes on the PC and haven't installed any new programs or updates.

Here is a picture below Showing the error, there isn't much online speaking of the issue, however I was able to play the game earlier today as of 8/1/2020.

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 da572801-6c68-4f1b-8d47-5997d0b1d4ed?upload=true.png

:)

DarkUnicycle, Aug 1, 2020
  2. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. naser3g1 Win User

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Easy Anti Cheat is on the Steam Store and is used by other third parties such as Epic Games and FACEIT, so I don't think it is virus.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

1. Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 - Similar Threads - Easy Anti Cheat

2. BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat: Games such as Riot's "Valorant" and games that use Easy-AntiCheat such as Fortnite will BSOD any time during game-play. It is hard to recreate the problem but I hope someone can help me understand the very erratic problem I have with this PC. Link to Minidump, system info...
  3. Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan: I've been plagued for some time now by windows defender deciding to go haywire every time Battleye anti-cheat launches. Multiple games such as Rainbow six: siege, Escape from tarkov, DayZ and Arma 3 use this anti-cheat, and when these games launch, the first thing called is...
  4. Update KB4532693 repeatedly fails, concurrent problem with Easy Anti Cheat and secur32.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4532693 repeatedly fails, concurrent problem with Easy Anti Cheat and secur32.dll: Hi I am experiencing a few problems, which all seem to have started at once. I am not absolutely certain that they are related, though it is a coincidence if nothing else. I am using Win 10 Pro. Firstly regarding the update problem: Update KB4532693 is repeatedly...
  5. Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Loader: I have a HP Z220 workstation (got it off of Amazon), and I'm so interested in booting off of a M.2 SSD. I found a paper on this called Clover-EFI bootloader method, and it sounds like it works. Here's my problem, I do know a little bit about programming, but not familiar with...
  6. How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?: Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem. This is a...
  7. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  8. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  9. Windows 10 Boot Loader Issue

Windows 10 Boot Loader Issue: After the recent Windows 10 update, my computer will not boot. It just goes to a blank screen. The only way I have found to get in is to go into the bios boot loader and tell it which drive to boot from. Weird is that although it is saved to that same drive in the bios, but...
  10. Possible Boot Loader Corruption

Possible Boot Loader Corruption: I have a Dual Boot Windows 10 Desktop (or did have) with one hard drive. The primary partition is Windows 10 - 1 (C) and the scondary partiton is Windows 10 - 2 (E). I booted normally this morning and ran disk cleaning and defrag software which is normal. Earlier I...