Windows 10: Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Discus and support Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've recently come into an error message when launching any game that uses Easy Anti-Cheat such as Halo MCC for PC. I've followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkUnicycle, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Hello everyone,

I've recently come into an error message when launching any game that uses Easy Anti-Cheat such as Halo MCC for PC. I've followed a few troubleshooting steps such as restarting my PC, and even repaired the Easy Anti-Cheat with Uninstalling it and Reinstalled it. I haven't made any changes on the PC and haven't installed any new programs or updates.

Here is a picture below Showing the error, there isn't much online speaking of the issue, however I was able to play the game earlier today as of 8/1/2020.

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 da572801-6c68-4f1b-8d47-5997d0b1d4ed?upload=true.png

:)

DarkUnicycle, Aug 1, 2020
  2. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. naser3g1 Win User

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

Easy Anti Cheat is on the Steam Store and is used by other third parties such as Epic Games and FACEIT, so I don't think it is virus.

naser3g1, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002

1. Easy Anti-Cheat Patched Windows boot loader detected 0xC0010002 - Similar Threads - Easy Anti Cheat

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  3. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  4. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  5. How to install easy anti cheat on laptop

How to install easy anti cheat on laptop: I was going through my files to clear up space and on mistake deleted easy anti cheat. How do I download it agian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-easy-anti-cheat-on-laptop/3bc284bd-0e0a-4c58-bdf5-b6a90cabc5e3
  6. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  7. Easy anti cheat error

Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  8. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Forbidden Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...
  10. Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected": Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking...