Windows 10: Easy Camera Blurry

Discus and support Easy Camera Blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10. Recently my built-in camera Easy Camera has been very blurry. I have tried updating the driver and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barbara Marmot, May 26, 2020.

1. Easy Camera Blurry

I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10. Recently my built-in camera Easy Camera has been very blurry. I have tried updating the driver and it says I have the most recent one. I tried increasing my screen resolution, but it is on the highest setting.

I am finding myself going in circles trying to solve this...

:)

Barbara Marmot, May 26, 2020

2. Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In most of the cases webcam might not work if it is not compatible with the generic driver or if supporting software is not installed.

I would suggest you to update the Camera drivers from the
    device manger.

• Press Windows + X key and select Device manager.
    • Select Imaging devices and select Lenovo Easy Camera.
    • Right click and select Update the driver.
    • Follow on screen steps and check.
    If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers and install it and also any supporting webcam software:

Lenovo Support:
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:SupportEasy Camera Blurry :product

If this doesn’t work then follow the same way and Uninstall the camera driver and restart the machine.

Windows 10 will automatically detect the Camera while you use it and installs the required drivers for it.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 26, 2020
  3. camera blurry and fuzzy

camera fuzzy and blurry how do you fix it

nancypiche, May 26, 2020
  4. Easy Camera Blurry

Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response.

Let’s run the Windows in built hardware troubleshooter on your computer and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Sound troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Hardware and Sound troubleshooter
    and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall the camera drivers from your computer and manually download the latest camera drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Easy Camera Blurry

1. Easy Camera Blurry - Similar Threads - Easy Camera Blurry

2. Lenovo easy camera!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo easy camera!: Hi again, I was checking my start up programs this morning in Windows 10. I noticed Vimcro 331 is in there but turned off. I have now read that it is part of Lenovo easy camera and could be removed! I don't want to lose my web cam so unsure what to do !! Is it a case of leave...
  3. Lenovo easy camera!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo easy camera!: Hi again, I was checking my start up programs this morning in Windows 10. I noticed Vimcro 331 is in there but turned off. I have now read that it is part of Lenovo easy camera and could be removed! I don't want to lose my web cam so unsure what to do !! Is it a case of leave...
  4. Lenovo easy camera!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blurry camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry camera: Hi so I have a lenovo Ideapad S145 and the camera quality isnt good at all. Its blurry grainy and grey and white. Much help will be appreciated. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera/a7de9660-102c-4027-aa5a-c78ff3a5c19e
  6. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry: The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-p755-camera-blurry/44eade8f-2a79-4da7-9c1f-4838bf28befa
  7. Lenovo Easy Camera

Lenovo Easy Camera: This month I realized that new Lenovo EasyCamera does not work. After many searches, technical help, uninstalls/ installing, computer device help etc., I'm finally posting here to get help hoping someone can help. I've updated and uninstalled my camera and drivers repeatedly...
  8. Blurry camera images

Blurry camera images: The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera-images/413a9148-8635-4b33-84b7-fd01bbfc18e2
  9. Easy camera problem

Easy camera problem: My camera was just reset. I see the light on...but it is still not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easy-camera-problem/57bc540a-1083-40dd-98e2-fef2336202ed
  10. Lenovo Easy Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Easy Camera not working: Have tried all Internet suggestions - Cannot use camera although everything looks ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-easy-camera-not-working/fe23fc7a-6a7c-4938-8689-072457c1ab41

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera blur issue with lenova ideapad 320