Windows 10: easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD

Discus and support easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Get-PhysicalDisk | Get-StorageReliabilityCounter | Select Wear I have zero wear as it is new since last 2 weeks. I read that win10 in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sdowney717, Nov 27, 2020.

1. easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD

easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD [​IMG]

Get-PhysicalDisk | Get-StorageReliabilityCounter | Select Wear

I have zero wear as it is new since last 2 weeks.

I read that win10 in the future will be warning you if your SSD is about to kick the bucket.

:)

sdowney717, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 27, 2020
  4. easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD

Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD

1. easy command to get wear percentage on an SSD - Similar Threads - easy command wear

2. How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfulnl/how_to_watch_star_wars_in_command_prompt_easy/
  3. Will SSD drives wear out faster if my PC is running all the time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will SSD drives wear out faster if my PC is running all the time?: My internal (2) drives are SSD. I often leave my computer on all day and put it to sleep at night. I'm wondering if my drives will wear out faster because my computer is on for so many hours per day. Thank you. 162430
  4. Does my ssd have wear leveling

Does my ssd have wear leveling: How do I find out if my Mushkin mknssdre1tb has wear leveling? 154845
  5. How do I easily get these SSD partitions I want with least SSD wear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I easily get these SSD partitions I want with least SSD wear: For new laptop with only Windows 10 Pro 64 v1803 & some utilities installed: I HAVE: a 1 TB SSD (NVMe M.2). Win 10 "Disk Management" says SSD has: 952 GB total Capacity [gigantic] in my C: Windows partition 52 GB used Capacity [small] in my C: Windows partition I WANT: the...
  6. Is it easy to get hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it easy to get hacked: I always have worry about my PC being hacked by someone I know, because he knows me pretty well , he is my big enemy and he is a good computer software programmer. I always want to install some kind of internet security or antivirus so as to reduce the risk of my PC being...
  7. Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Off Your SSD Drive.

in Browsers and Email
    Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Off Your SSD Drive.: Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Off Your SSD Drive Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/adjus...#ixzz4LNsGpt3u Some fixes are available for Firefox Sergei Bobik of ServeTheHome , who discovered this issue, says there's a way to limit some of the...
  8. Easy SSD Question

Easy SSD Question: I should know the answer to this, as I feel like it should be a common sense question, but here goes. I haven't dealt with newer SSD interfaces yet, beyond the traditional SATA. My motherboard has an mSATA slot. Currently, the system volume is a 500 GB Samsung Evo 850 SATA...
  9. SSD Media Wear out Indicator Smart Data Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Media Wear out Indicator Smart Data Question: Hi All Still getting used to having an SSD Drive, supposedly it trimmed autoly on March 9th, so that's good, now looked into Smart data in Western Digitals SSD Dashboard, and got a concern, that possibly somethings writing a lot I might be concerned over nothing, but...
  10. Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Down Your SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Down Your SSD Drive: Firefox browsers are constantly writing large amounts of data to SSD drives, sometimes at higher values than the ones recommended by their vendors for daily writes. According to the tech experts from ServeTheHome, a Firefox browser in its default configuration can write...