Windows 10: Easy fast Audio switcher?

Discus and support Easy fast Audio switcher? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Back on windows 7, I used audio switcher for the tray icon to switch fast and easy between several audio outputs. Now that I've been on windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spart0n654, May 4, 2016.

1. Easy fast Audio switcher?

Back on windows 7, I used audio switcher for the tray icon to switch fast and easy between several audio outputs.

Now that I've been on windows 10, I've been hoping they'd make a version for Windows 10....but alas I don't think they have.

So my question is, is there any such programs out there to help me easily switch between outputs on the fly? and without going through a bunch of Windows as usual.

:)

spart0n654, May 4, 2016
  2. MethodGT Win User

I can’t hear any sound when connecting Windows 10 Mobile to a monitor

I have a 1920x1200 monitor, which you say doesn't support audio. I think you meant to say that the phone no longer supports audio at that resolution, because it used to, before the Anniversary update, and it still does on my Dell Venue 8 Pro using the exact
    same Continuum dock.

This should be an easy fix on Microsoft's end. I wonder if a phone on the fast ring would have it working?

MethodGT, May 4, 2016
  3. jamesqian Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app adding contacts?!

very good, easy and fast

jamesqian, May 4, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Easy fast Audio switcher?

What about opening Control Panel, right click on Sound and select Create shortcut. You'll get an error and a question about creating it on the Desktop, click Yes.

When you click on it, you go to this

Easy fast Audio switcher? [​IMG]

Will that work for you?

Ztruker, May 4, 2016
  5. That's currently what I'm doing now but it doesn't really work for me. If there's nothing else out there, I'll probably just stick with that.

spart0n654, May 4, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    There is a Windows 10 version of AudioSwitch: Releases · sirWest/AudioSwitch · GitHub

I just tried it, saves one whole click! Not worth it to me to have another program running in the background using resources. Still takes two clicks instead of 3 using the shortcut.

Ztruker, May 4, 2016
  7. spart0n654, May 4, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Easy fast Audio switcher? - Similar Threads - Easy fast Audio

2. Smart automatic keyboard switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart automatic keyboard switcher: Hi, I there a tool or software for Windows That will help me to write in a different language ? I mean, if I need to write "Hello" in ENG And my keyboard is by mistake set on Hebrew, I will type "Hקךךם"And the tool will switch it automatically to "Hello"The only thing I found...
  3. HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI switcher with audio extractor works with all devices except my laptop: Hello, I just bought a prozor HDMI 3x1 switcher with audio extraction. I connect a Google Chromecast, a ps4, and my laptop to the switcher, the output of the switcher is going to a monitor and the audio to speakers. The switcher works perfectly with all the devices, but when...
  4. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?: Hello, I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked pricing. I am looking for something kind of special and I am not sure if it exists. It may not. What I want is something like...
  5. Easy swap between audio sources (Update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy swap between audio sources (Update): submitted by /u/WillGoalieForBeer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgld18/easy_swap_between_audio_sources_update/
  6. Quick audio switcher is not working since update

Quick audio switcher is not working since update: [ATTACH] Clicking here on audio icon does not bring up audio settings/volume/device switch. I've already went to church asking God to do horrible things to Microsoft, as usual, but does anybody know if I can fix this in the meantime?...
  7. Windows tips for Mac switcher

Windows tips for Mac switcher: Tomorrow my first windows pc arrives (razer blade stealth) and I'm super excited. I have used only MacOS since my first laptop (about ten years ago) other than the odd foray into windows during internships. I have found a couple of videos on YouTube (such as...
  8. task switcher on all monitors?

task switcher on all monitors?: I have 3 monitors and the fact that the task switcher (the window selector that appears when I press alt+tab) appears only on one of them is a bit annoying. Is there a way to make it always show on all monitors? submitted by /u/xerces8 [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment: How to: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - Easy and Fast Windows Deployment [img] Information Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a powerful tool to manage Windows deployment. Although intended for corporate use, it can also make administrating a small home network easy. If...
  10. Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows Switcher Deprecated: Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111