Windows 10: easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive?

Discus and support easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; problem: the 'cloning' softwares does not let me 'clone' the hdd to the sdd question #1: why? the disks looks like this: Imgur: The magic of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hdtosdd, Mar 6, 2020.

1. hdtosdd Win User

easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive?

problem: the 'cloning' softwares does not let me 'clone' the hdd to the sdd

question #1: why?

the disks looks like this:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

- 1 hdd with w10 installed, is activated

- did the windows updates

is laptop, nothing really on it yet

dunno which is faster, to do clean install on ssd and do updates again, or just clone

question #2: has anyone done this kind of thing recently?

question #3: are there any good articles or youtubes that tells us what we're suppose to do?

the general sites just says one option is to use the cloning software, another option seems to be 'system image' but that seems extremely complicated with so many steps

:)

hdtosdd, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Sadiq Win User

Fastest way to screen-shot part of screen in Windows 10

The fastest way I do this is by using a small tool named Fastone Screen Capture. It's a freeware and very easy to use. I used two or three such programs and it seems the fastest to me.

Sadiq, Mar 6, 2020
  3. little cat, Mar 6, 2020
  4. gumpty Win User

Fastest hard drive for the price

If you want the fastest conventional hard drive, I would suggest getting the best deal you can for either a WD Caviar Black or Samsung F3.

gumpty, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. easy fastest way to install w10 onto a 2nd drive? - Similar Threads - easy fastest install

2. Would there be a easy way to install a missing driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would there be a easy way to install a missing driver: In this screenshot I'm missing my pci controller driver and can't find a easy way to reinstall it without having to go through all the driver files in system 32 in driverstore, is there perhaps a way to install it with a easy-to-use interface like how the driver updater works...
  3. Would there be a easy way to install a missing driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would there be a easy way to install a missing driver: In this screenshot I'm missing my pci controller driver and can't find a easy way to reinstall it without having to go through all the driver files in system 32 in driverstore, is there perhaps a way to install it with a easy-to-use interface like how the driver updater works...
  4. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fastest Way to reset old laptop: Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient way to reset my laptop completely and thoroughly? I am currently thinking of doing a complete reset and deleting all files...
  5. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fastest Way to reset old laptop: Hi guys.I need to reset my laptop. It is a 5 - 6-year-old hp laptop with windows 11 version and an Intel i3 processor. Can you guys tell any efficient way to reset my laptop completely and thoroughly? I am currently thinking of doing a complete reset and deleting all files...
  6. Fastest Way to reset old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Fastest way besides clean boot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fastest way besides clean boot.: What is the easier way besides clean boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fastest-way-besides-clean-boot/9fa8ff65-582b-4242-8c8b-35256b6729cd
  8. Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?: I'm a long-time MacOS power user who has decided to give Windows 10 a try for a number of reasons, one of them is that Apple has done a very poor job of putting out compelling hardware for the last couple of years. I made good use of tags in MacOS, but I'm finding it...
  9. Defective hard drive - fastest way of copying contents

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defective hard drive - fastest way of copying contents: A 500GB WD Blue drive just failed (unrecognized by BIOS, unrecognized in USB case, clicking, etc) on a friend's laptop, Lenovo Ideapad 110. Fortunately, the owner says that he has any important contents backed up elsewhere. With nothing to loose, I have left the drive in the...
  10. Easy way to update to W10 using existing W8.1 system

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Easy way to update to W10 using existing W8.1 system: Hi there If you want to test W10 builds using all your existing programs then this IMO is the esiest way to do it. This way preserves your REAL W8 / W8.1 / W7 machine. 1) Install VMware player (FREE) 2) install VMWARE stand alone converter -- also FREE 3) Run the...