Windows 10: Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool

Discus and support Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; GodMode. The mere mention of the omnipotence-granting tweak should bring a smile to the face of veteran Windows tinkerers, and yes, the legendary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool

Download the Zip. Put it to the Desktop. Extract it double click and have fun.

:)

Cluster Head, Aug 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 Sign In Problem(Microsoft Account)

Hi,

I had the same problem.

Today I was able to solve the problem by using the GodMode option found on a webpage.

This was pure luck but it worked great for me.

Please create a new folder on the desktop and give it the exact following name

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

hit enter and the name should change to GodMode

Now double click to open the GodMode tool.

Scrolldown to User accounts

Now double click on create standard user account and now you see a box open to login.

This box is similar to the one needed for the local account switch to microsoft.

When I now click within settings, accounts, and then click on the change to microsoft account I do get the login box and I could change to it.

All is working now including creating other accounts and the store is also working fine.

This took a few days and several retries of the upgrades but it works now.

Peter

Peter.Huisman..., Aug 23, 2015
  3. dLSoft Win User
    Expression Web 4 Crashing on Windows 10

Must have installed God Mode years ago when machine was Windows 7. But now its Windows 10 (FCU).

No sign of GodMode folder anywhere. But search for GodMode and up came:
    c:\users\Dave\Desktop\GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
    No folder of that name visible - even when hidden files were shown, BUT:

Open command prompt (Admin) and change directory to c:\users\Dave\Desktop

Then type del GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Then close the command prompt.

Bingo - Expression Web 4 now working correctly.

dLSoft, Aug 23, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool

And as an FIY.. Do a back up before you do any changes.

BunnyJ, Aug 23, 2015
  5. *Thumbs

Cluster Head, Aug 23, 2015
  6. capSAR Win User
    Gonna check this out later, thanks!

capSAR, Aug 23, 2015
  7. Word Man Win User
    You can also just create a new blank folder wherever you want and name it as you like with the proper string following your chosen name, e.g., "ZeusMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}" This is covered at https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Word Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool

1. Easy going - The powerful GodMode Tool - Similar Threads - Easy going powerful

2. mistake with the GodMode pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    mistake with the GodMode pannel: Hello everybody, i tried to enable the GodMode pannel but i did a mistake somewhere in the command << .{ed7ba470-8e54-465e-825c-99712043e01c} >> this one is the right commandSo I don't know how all my files which were in my desktop were rename with "GodMode 1 "If someone can...
  3. Snipping tool going slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping tool going slow: Hi! Since the last update, the snipping tool that opens with WIN + Shift + S is going extremely slow when selecting the area to cut. I've tested it in a couple of different PCs and it happens in both of them. I use this a lot for work, and it was very fluid previous to the...
  4. Snipping tool going away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool going away.: I just purchased a new computer. Part of why was the sales guy showed me a demo with snipping tool. It sold me. Now I see Microsoft is taking that away. I don't want a new tool. I want the one I purchased the computer with. This doesn't seem right it is sort of a bait...
  5. Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps go "Not-Responding" really easy, eventually forcing me to turn off power supply.: Hi, Lately my computer has been acting really slow. During startup, after the login, I often see a black screen (w/o icons or desktop background). Sometimes it loads eventually but other times it loads only after i use CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE to view the Task Manager. Every...
  6. Godmode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Godmode: If you want Godmode make a folder and name it this GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} now click the folder you just made then there you are you just got godmode! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/godmode/b776bc80-713c-46f4-a9b7-d5d0ba44e570"
  7. getting godmode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting godmode in windows 10: windows for dummies book said i could get it on my laptop but i keep getting empty folder can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/getting-godmode-in-windows-10/88f961fb-0ac0-4030-a7eb-ecaf29aae462
  8. 'GodMode'

in Windows 10 Customization
    'GodMode': I wonder if they'll ever create a 'Metro' GodMode? [img] Searching in Settings is kind of like GodMode though! [img] Just curiously messin around! *Smile 4037
  9. Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools: For system admins, one of the most important tasks is keeping an eye on the network. When things go bad in your world, a rogue ne'er-do-well could be the cause. Whether that malicious entity is a hacker, a compromised system, or a bad piece of hardware, it's essential to...
  10. Any easy tool to deploy GPT layout for a fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any easy tool to deploy GPT layout for a fresh install: Hello. I am still sticking to good ole MBR layout partitioning because it works fine for me (and for my backups) and I admit I do not understand GPT layout that much. I have been reading about it but the concept still escapes me. It seems weird for me and I feel it lacks...