Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In this quick guide, we show you how to find out the details when when a Photo captured. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image

In this quick guide, we show you how to find out the details when when a Photo captured.

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Oct 13, 2019
  3. susiedav Win User
    How to edit the time in the "Date Taken" field under properties of an image.

Hello,

I am looking for some guidance please on how to edit the time in the "Date Taken" field on the properties of an image. I am working on Windows 10 and when I get into the field by right clicking on the image and selecting properties, I can edit the date in
    the "Date Taken" field but there is no option to edit the time. From researching online, I see this used to be done via Windows Live Photo Gallery. As this is no longer available on Windows, how do I change the time in the "Date Taken" field?

All advice welcome and preferably suggestions that do not involve 3rd party apps. This can surely be done somehow through Windows itself?

Thanks.

susiedav, Oct 13, 2019
  4. PirateBoy Win User

Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image

1. Easy Guide: How to Find Out the Date Taken of an Image - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Find

2. Easy Guide: How to Find the Make and Model Information of your Computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Find the Make and Model Information of your Computer in Windows 10: If the need arises to contact technical support or a friend or family member is remotely troubleshooting a problem you are experiencing; then you might need to know the details of your system. Windows 10 includes a utility called System Information that details the make and...
  3. Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10: If you work with a lot of images, sometimes you might want to make changes to their size. Since Windows 10 1703, Microsoft included a new graphics editor called Paint 3D. The classic Paint app is still in Windows 10, but Paint 3D is considered as the successor with...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10: Windows 10 provides several methods for sign in: traditional alphanumeric passwords, Windows Hello biometric sign in, picture password and PIN. In this article, we look at setting up a PIN which is a secure method of signing in. The reason why a PIN is more secure is because...
  5. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  6. Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10: If you have a lot of apps installed on your device, finding and launching a desired app might be a bit overwhelming. In this guide, we show you how to use alphabetical sorting function in the Start menu to quickly find an app then launch it. Related: Easy Guide: How to...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10: If your image thumbnails are not showing up in File Explorer, the issue might be simple as having that option turned off. In this article, we show you how to get them back. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Change the Default Application for Viewing and Editing Images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Guide: How to Change the Default Application for Viewing and Editing Images: In this quick guide, we show you how to change the default image for opening, viewing or editing your Photos in Windows 10. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  9. Easy Guide Links

Easy Guide Links: Andre Da Costa's Easy Guide Links How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/easy-guide-how-to-create-desktop-shortcuts-for/e9340b1c-e952-42fc-92ce-63cb58b5b0d2 How to...
  10. Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History: This article shows you how restore a Backup using File History. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end. Note: File History,...