Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In this article, we show you how to setup a network between computers running Windows 10 and macOS. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS

In this article, we show you how to setup a network between computers running Windows 10 and macOS.

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Basic Network guide

Nice concise guide Mussels.
    Can I give a suggestion? A small guide on how to share files between computer's securely on a wireless network perhaps. I've got plenty of neighbours who have failed to do this, so it might be a useful addition.

theonetruewill, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS

SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS

1. Easy Guide: How to Network and Share Files Between Windows 10 and macOS - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Network

2. Is there an easy way to share files between two PCs on the same wi-fi network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to share files between two PCs on the same wi-fi network?: I want to move files from my laptop to my desktop via wi-fi or Bluetooth. I have been using a USB thumb drive but thought I would try a different approach....
  3. Is there an easy way to share files between two PCs on the same wi-fi network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an easy way to share files between two PCs on the same wi-fi network?: I want to move files from my laptop to my desktop via wi-fi or Bluetooth. I have been using a USB thumb drive but thought I would try a different approach....
  4. Easy Network and Sharing setup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Network and Sharing setup?: Since XP and beyond, until Windows 10, turn on Network discovery and sharing was so easy! Why is it so hard to do now? Many hoops to jump through, just to find out you still don't have access to a second or third computer on your private network. It would be nice to have a...
  5. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  6. Easy Guide: How to Move Files to Different Locations in File Explorer in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Move Files to Different Locations in File Explorer in Windows 10: File Explorer in Windows 10 lets you organize your files in different ways, but you can also move your files to a different location, whether that is for archiving or backup purposes. For the purposes of this article, I will be organize a group of MP3 files, but the same...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Forget a Wireless Network in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Forget a Wireless Network in Windows 10: If you previously connected to a wireless network you are no longer accessing, but its showing up in your list of available networks, you can forget it. Forgetting a wireless network can also be used to troubleshoot issues when you are attempting to connect to a network. In...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Browse the Contents of a File History Backup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Guide: How to Browse the Contents of a File History Backup in Windows 10: This article shows you how to open and view the contents of a File History Backup in Windows 10. If you only want to access a few files in your backup, the following instructions let you do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions...
  9. Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS: This article shows you how to give Skype Access to your Microphone on Windows 10 or macOS. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to...
  10. Easy Guide Links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide Links: Andre Da Costa's Easy Guide Links How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/easy-guide-how-to-create-desktop-shortcuts-for/e9340b1c-e952-42fc-92ce-63cb58b5b0d2 How to...