Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you work with a lot of images, sometimes you might want to make changes to their size. Since Windows 10 1703, Microsoft included a new graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

If you work with a lot of images, sometimes you might want to make changes to their size. Since Windows 10 1703, Microsoft included a new graphics editor called Paint 3D. The classic Paint app is still in Windows 10, but Paint 3D is considered as the successor with improvements for working with 3D content. In this article, we show you how to resize images.

Related:

How to Crop an Image in Windows 10, Linux, macOS, iOS or Android

How to crop, resize and enhance a photo in Windows 10

Complete Guide to Importing Your Photos in Windows 10

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 24, 2019

2. 3D Paint Image Resizing

RESIZE

One of the key uses I make of MS PAINT is to resize my images.

Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 19a48939-6b7f-4757-9ce5-33048a273c0b.png

If 3D Paint is to become the defacto replacement for MS PAINT, then please show me how to resize images to a specific number of pixels, or to a specific % of the original using 3D Paint.

SPECIFIC CROP

In MS PAINT I crop an image down via Properties. I need some advice on how to do a specific accurate crop in 3D Paint.

Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 6ca3ce3c-0335-49d6-b6b5-7b8fe99c690c.png

AlanDWinter, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Hi Mark,

Please follow these steps to resize an image in Paint 3D.

Open the image in Paint 3D

Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Andre for Directly, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

1. Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Resize

2. Paint 3D's Thickness Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D's Thickness Guide: Paint 3D used to have a Thickness circular guide on the screen. As you moved it around on the image, it gave you a good idea of how large an area the current thickness level would cover with paint. Now it's gone. Can you get it back?...
  3. Paint 3D's Thickness Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D's Thickness Guide: Paint 3D used to have a Thickness circular guide on the screen. As you moved it around on the image, it gave you a good idea of how large an area the current thickness level would cover with paint. Now it's gone. Can you get it back?...
  4. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  5. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to remove the background image from a photo you shot on a trip or wish to superimpose it in some other picture, […] This post How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Guide: How to Fix Missing or Broken Image Thumbnails in Windows 10: If your image thumbnails are not showing up in File Explorer, the issue might be simple as having that option turned off. In this article, we show you how to get them back. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  7. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  8. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  9. Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D

Resizing a picture in inches in Paint 3D: How do you resize a picture in "inches" in the Paint 3D program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-a-picture-in-inches-in-paint-3d/845d7e76-b4e0-4268-827d-49a539c05bfb
  10. How to resize and save in 3D Paint

How to resize and save in 3D Paint: I'm trying my best to resize (no problem here) and save the resized (enlarged) picture but cannot. The Save As does zero when I click on that and when I click Save, I get the thrilling, heartburn causing message "something went wrong." Probably the question is too general...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using 3D paint how to resize photo in inches not pixels windows 10 Pro