Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Mail in Windows 10 makes easy share files with friends, family and co-workers. There are multiple ways to do it too, you can select the file in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Windows Mail in Windows 10 makes easy share files with friends, family and co-workers. There are multiple ways to do it too, you can select the file in File Explorer or from within the app itself. Lets take a look at how to do that.

Related:

Getting Started with Windows Mail in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Change Account Name in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Organize Messages in Windows Mail into Different Folders using Drag and Drop in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Enlarge Text in Windows Mail Using the Zoom Function in Windows 10

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

The following are the basic steps on how you can attach an email in Windows 10 Mail:

• Open Windows Mail and create a new e-mail message.
    • Click the Attach File to Message button. (It's the paperclip icon)
    • In the Open dialogue box that appears, select the file
      you want to attach and then click Open. Browse the folders in the Open dialogue box the same way you would browse through Windows Explorer.
    • With the name of the attached file now in the Attach text box, type your e-mail message as usual.
    • Click Send button to send.

Feel free to ask back any question should you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10

1. Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows Mail in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Send

2. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  3. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  4. Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10: I find that sometimes I get bounceback "Server cannot deliver. Permanent error etc.It has been suggested that there may be a restriction on the size of the attachment. Any ideas?...
  5. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  6. Easy Guide: How to Enlarge Text in Windows Mail Using the Zoom Function in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Enlarge Text in Windows Mail Using the Zoom Function in Windows 10: There are many available options in Windows 10 to change the appearance on your screen. Some programs in Windows such as the Windows Mail app includes different options for changing the size of text in your email messages. In this article, we show you how to do that....
  7. Easy Guide: How to Change Account Name in Windows Mail in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Change Account Name in Windows Mail in Windows 10: If you have multiple accounts setup in Windows Mail, to better manage and access your emails, you can rename the account. In this article we show you how to do that. Related: Getting Started with Windows Mail in Windows 10 Easy Guide: How to Send an Attachment in Windows...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10: Windows 10 provides several methods for sign in: traditional alphanumeric passwords, Windows Hello biometric sign in, picture password and PIN. In this article, we look at setting up a PIN which is a secure method of signing in. The reason why a PIN is more secure is because...
  9. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  10. Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments: Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments. I can attach a file, hit send, but it doesn't show whether it went out and it never comes in. I understand that perhaps some problems with Windows 10 are resolved by connecting Mail and Calendar and Windows 10 with an online...