Windows 10: Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in...

Discus and support Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In this article, we show you how to use the Activation Troubleshooter to resolve issues with product activation in Windows 10. We also describe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in...

In this article, we show you how to use the Activation Troubleshooter to resolve issues with product activation in Windows 10. We also describe workarounds you can apply if the Troubleshooter is not successful.

Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end.

Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in... [​IMG]

:)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    After the hideously long Windows 10 anniversary update, I found that my Quickens (Q10) no longer works. Is there an easy fix to this?

Hi Paul,

To help resolve your issue, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Compatibility mode

We suggest you to install the App in compatibility mode and check if it helps. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the setup file of the App and select
      Properties.

• Select
      Compatibility
      tab.

• Check
      Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the app install and then check the functionality.

Method 2: Update the App

We suggest you to update the apps and check if it resolves the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in...

1. Easy Guide: How to Use the Troubleshooter and Other Methods to Resolve Activation Issues in... - Similar Threads - Easy Guide Troubleshooter

2. Troubleshooting activation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooting activation issue: Hey, I need to rebuild my Tokens.dat file, this is due to activation errors. The link to the post is: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/deployment/rebuild-tokens-dotdat-file The problem is the directory C:/Windows:/System32:/spp:/store, The store...
  3. How do i resolve activation issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i resolve activation issue?: I recently changed my BIOS settings and Windows now says it isnt activated due to device change. Troubleshooter just says buy new copy. Issue is i had to phone MS support about a year ago as the upgrade from 7 to 10 went wrong and although i forgot the exact issue,...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Organize Messages in Windows Mail into Different Folders using Drag and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Organize Messages in Windows Mail into Different Folders using Drag and...: Continuing our series on using the organization tools built into Windows Mail, we take a look at using the simple drag and drop feature to organize messages into different folders. You can have folders for frequently accessed or referenced messages or sorting by importance....
  5. Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Resize an Image Using Paint 3D in Windows 10: If you work with a lot of images, sometimes you might want to make changes to their size. Since Windows 10 1703, Microsoft included a new graphics editor called Paint 3D. The classic Paint app is still in Windows 10, but Paint 3D is considered as the successor with...
  6. Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10: Windows 10 provides several methods for sign in: traditional alphanumeric passwords, Windows Hello biometric sign in, picture password and PIN. In this article, we look at setting up a PIN which is a secure method of signing in. The reason why a PIN is more secure is because...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  8. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  9. Easy Guide Links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide Links: Andre Da Costa's Easy Guide Links How to Create Desktop Shortcuts for Microsoft Store and Desktop Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/easy-guide-how-to-create-desktop-shortcuts-for/e9340b1c-e952-42fc-92ce-63cb58b5b0d2 How to...
  10. Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Guide: How to Restore a Backup Using File History: This article shows you how restore a Backup using File History. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to end. Note: File History,...