Windows 10: Easy question i.e. dumb question :)

Discus and support Easy question i.e. dumb question :) in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to simulate a right click on a touch screen in tablet mode? 119027 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TexArk, Oct 3, 2018.

1. TexArk Win User

Easy question i.e. dumb question :)

Is there a way to simulate a right click on a touch screen in tablet mode?

:)

TexArk, Oct 3, 2018

2. Dumb Question Easy question i.e. dumb question :) :)

Hi,

TazzTammy2, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Dumb Question Easy question i.e. dumb question :) :)

TazzTammy2 ... nothing is a dumb question. If you knew the answer you would not ask.....

So, take your device and call yourself .... it should get you into your mailbox where it will ask for your password you setup and then will play your messages.

You may also have a pre-defined contact on your device for voicemail or a SPEED DIAL that is already set for getting Voicemail.

If you never setup your voicemail then call your cell provider and they will guide you through it. I hope that helps...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Easy question i.e. dumb question :)

A dumb question involving raid and win 7

there is no dumb questions, only stupid answers

(FIH) The Don, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Easy question i.e. dumb question :)

1. Easy question i.e. dumb question :) - Similar Threads - Easy question dumb

2. Questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions: Hi, how do I find my questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions/4317b8c9-b153-4156-9dbf-69062c10224c
  3. shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift+e and shift+/ (question mark) doesnt work: Hi, I have just noticed that pressing Shift+e does nothing. if i hold the shift and quickly press 'e' few times then I will get dialog 'sticky keys'. How can i solve this. I killed most of my apps and still have the problem :( here is all cobination of Shift+my keyboard:...
  4. For my next Dumb Question... WPS Writer and MS Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    For my next Dumb Question... WPS Writer and MS Word: I'm trying out WPS Office. Trying to use Writer. I need to change margins. Everytime I change margin width, and then close Writer, then open it again, the margin width is back to default. I even tried saving a blank Document with the changed width but it didn't work. It...
  5. Sr. Citizen Questions (probably dumb and basic, but would appreciate

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Questions (probably dumb and basic, but would appreciate: Hello, Using Windows 10 as a virtual machine (via the program Parallels) from a Mac. Not used to the nuances of W10, and am really confused. Sr. Citizen now, so please put up with some dumb questions: a. The program(s) listings on the left side continually shows nonsense...
  6. E-Mail Account Question

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail Account Question: I have two email accounts in Windows 10. One Hotmail and one Outlook. I used to be able to click the email box and be given the option as to which account I wanted to open. Then after an update I had to press the spacebar to be given the option to choose. After an update...
  7. OOKLA Speed Test Dumb Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOKLA Speed Test Dumb Question: Is there any advantage to installing the Ookla Speed Test App from the Windows Store over simply running the same (if they are the same) from the Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results link? 90174
  8. Easy SSD Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy SSD Question: I should know the answer to this, as I feel like it should be a common sense question, but here goes. I haven't dealt with newer SSD interfaces yet, beyond the traditional SATA. My motherboard has an mSATA slot. Currently, the system volume is a 500 GB Samsung Evo 850 SATA...
  9. Dumb question from an intermediate. But...

in Windows 10 Support
    Dumb question from an intermediate. But...: Where is the dialog box on Windows 10? I looked under start, system, then searched dialog box. I have googled online. I found a comment where Windows 10 hides the dialog box. I want to enter code to bring up system information. 90817
  10. Maybe a Dumb Question.

in Windows 10 Support
    Maybe a Dumb Question.: But I will ask it anyway. If I update my Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 now, will I still be able to Dual Boot the upgraded Windows 10 with The TP? 8504