Windows 10: Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer

Discus and support Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I posted this on SevenForums already, wanted to share here as well since it is more appropriate. The pro version for Windows 10 looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GokAy, May 25, 2015.

1. GokAy Win User

Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer

Hey everyone, I posted this on SevenForums already, wanted to share here as well since it is more appropriate.

The pro version for Windows 10 looks to be a free offer at the moment.
    Easy Recovery Essentials | Windows Recovery and Repair CD Downloads - scroll down

Anyone have experience with this program, is it any good?

:)

GokAy, May 25, 2015

2. I want to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro using media creation tool

The only free offer for Windows 10 is for those still running Windows 7 or Windows 8:

Can You Still Get Windows 10 for Free? Yes! Here’s How

If you are already running Windows 10 Home and need the features of Pro, you will need to purchase the Pro Pack or use an existing Windows 10 Pro key (if you have one) using the Easy Upgrade wizard.

Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 after one year of upgrading

Hi there! Let me tell you what I know as I understand it.

When you upgrade an eligible version of Windows, including but not limited to Windows 7, you will receive your copy of Windows 10 for free. This offer is valid from July 29th, 2015 until July 29th, 2016. In other words for one year. You will not qualify
    for the offer if your system is joined to a domain. After you receive this upgrade you will have it essentially until the end of time for no additional charge. However because the download is roughly 3GB in size per system, you will pay for the data consumption
    if you are on a metered internet subscription, and you should check with you internet service provider or ISP for additional information on that. Here's hoping you like Windows 10.

Get Windows 10 for free with these Operating Systems

Windows 7 (Not Enterprise)

Windows 8.1 (Not Enterprise or RT)

Get Windows 10 Pro for free with these Operating Systems

Windows 7 Pro

Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows 8.1 Pro

Windows 8.1 Pro for Students

If I'm wrong on these lists than someone feel free to correct me.

Shaun McIntyre MCTS, May 25, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

I know nothing about this program; however, what I do know is that for now, we don't need recovery programs for Windows 10. Reason(s) being:

1. Windows 10 is in Beta (Technical Preview) and should something go wrong, it's just as easy to reinstall.
    2. Windows 10 is in Beta (Technical Preview) and should not be used as one's day to day operating system. If something can go wrong, it will. Period.
    3. Windows 10 is in Beta (Technical Preview) and one should only use it for testing; install anything you wish, but know that it may not work. Keep your data on a separate drive, even if it's a flash drive, knowing that if Windows 10 crashes, your data is safe. *Smile

My opinion is that as long as one uses Windows 10 Technical Preview as it is intended, there's no need for any type of recovery system.

How I use Windows 10:

I am dual booting with Windows 8.1 and have an external hard drive. All the apps I've used over the years are on the Windows 8.1 partition. All of my files are on the external hard drive. I have installed a few programs, mainly to check whether they will work with Windows 10, but also some I need daily. I have Office 365 installed on Windows 10.

OK, everything is pretty well locked down so that if Windows 10 crashes, I'll be OK. I am now free to use Windows 10 as my "day to day" OS without endangering anything else.

If Windows 10 fall down, go boom, I can just use my bootable flash drive with the latest version of Windows 10 to reinstall. Yeah, I will then have to install a few programs, but . . .

Wynona, May 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Easy Recovery Essentials Pro Windows 10 - Free Offer - Similar Threads - Easy Recovery Essentials

2. Asking for free offer of Windows 10 Pro after reverting to Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for free offer of Windows 10 Pro after reverting to Windows 8.1: I had upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro for free before 29 July 2016, but after that, I reverted to Windows 8.1. Now May I get a free offer of Windows 10 Pro again?...
  3. Asking for free offer of Windows 10 Pro after reverting to Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asking for free offer of Windows 10 Pro after reverting to Windows 8.1: I had upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro for free before 29 July 2016, but after that, I reverted to Windows 8.1. Now May I get a free offer of Windows 10 Pro again?...
  4. How easy is it to upgrade windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free?

How easy is it to upgrade windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free?: How hard is it to upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-easy-is-it-to-upgrade-windows-81-to-windows-10/79109a44-bfe9-4e11-880f-cd7d2ea74775
  5. windows security essential win 10 pro.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security essential win 10 pro.: Hello good morning, I was using Kaspersky internet security for my win 10 pro version 20H2. Now I decided to uninstall the KIS and windows own security essential, when I remove the KIS completely with the removal tools, my windows security did not start automatically,...
  6. windows security essential win 10 pro.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security essential win 10 pro.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro-security essential instead of Kaspersky internet security. is the widow's security essential is good enough to protect the pc from online security like Kaspersky or any other 3rd party internet security? Thank you....
  7. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016 28187
  8. Windows 10 after free offer ends

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 after free offer ends: Hi my friend is unsure if he wants Windows 10 or not...he currently has XP. It has passed the Windows 8 compatability test, so will accept Windows 10. If I install Windows 7 pro as a clean install, then upgrade to Windows 10....but after the 30 days, decide to reinstall...
  9. Re Easy recovery essentials

Re Easy recovery essentials: Wondered what the view of this software is.... Unfortunately as all my family maembets have different OS, would make this expensive... Is there any equally good alternative, possibly that covers all OS thanks 47454
  10. Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets: There are those among us who can use this product, i.e.practically all of us. Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets This ebook is for Win 10 including the Anniversary update Final Preview Version 1607 Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials...