Windows 10: Easy to use Presentation to Video software

Discus and support Easy to use Presentation to Video software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Beenee740, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Beenee740 Win User

Easy to use Presentation to Video software

Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do so much. We don't use half the features in our software.

Can someone please recommend an easy to use 'Presentation to Video' software to use on Windows? I will need to do this in support of my church each week for announcements.

:)

Beenee740, Feb 3, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Video Editing Software?

I have a friend who's getting into recording video games and posting videos on youtube. He needs some video editing software to work with. Shouldn't need anything too fancy, something simple and easy to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions?

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Easy to use Presentation to Video software

1. Easy to use Presentation to Video software - Similar Threads - Easy Presentation Video

2. Are there any kind of software or app to be used in Windows 10 computer for easy and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any kind of software or app to be used in Windows 10 computer for easy and...: Hello everyone! I 'm an artist, and I was thinking to upgrade my drawings by giving a digital touch. But unfortunately , I do not have any idea to work in adobe illustrator or any other standard software. I have also tried "Paint 3D" app in windows 10. But I didn't get any...
  3. Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos: Which software does microsoft use to create fluent design and animation in youtube videos*original title: Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-used-by-microsoft-in-youtube-videos/36d974ff-7138-4791-a298-30f83a766fee
  4. Kodak Easy Share software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kodak Easy Share software: Does anyone know how I can delete pictures in Easy Share software to make more room on my computer? When I delete an album I get the message that although the album is deleted, the pictures are not . I currently have almost 60,000 pictures slowing down my computer. Thanks!...
  5. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  6. Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10: With the rise of creators on YouTube and other streaming websites, video editing has become a very popular and coveted skill. If you are planning to make a career out of video editing industry or film production, you’ve to begin with a good video editing software. The...
  7. What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?

What is a good PDF software to get...something easy to use?: I just want to load a bunch of photos in it and make a basic PDF to view of the photos. Something easy to use. I used to have a old Word program that saved as PDF, but the computer died. That was when Word came with the computer for free!
  8. Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?: Looking for Free software to make a video from pictures with added text and music. Any suggestion? Thanks.
  9. Presentation software

Presentation software: Hi there, Basically my teacher asked to make a presentation which can be shown on a touchscreen TV with MirrorOp. On the presentation I need to have moving text so that when you press on it you can move it and place it in the correct place - also you can write your own words...
  10. The best and cheap easy software deployment

The best and cheap easy software deployment: I am looking for a good and very reliable deployment software....which one will you suggest me? Thanks 97923