Windows 10: Easy was to number folder saves for review

Discus and support Easy was to number folder saves for review in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I often have folder with small projects in them . While deveoping the prpjest i might save the folfer multiple times over the period of a few weeks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by questorfla, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Easy was to number folder saves for review

I often have folder with small projects in them . While deveoping the prpjest i might save the folfer multiple times over the period of a few weeks. Occasionally i find out that u has a better idea on an earlier setup for one of more files in that folder and want to go back and review how things worked in the project maybe 5 steps back. Short of manually adding a date time line it would be adequate if it just incremented a counter that said example: "Project -A" "Version "x where the x automatically incremented by +1 each time it is saved.
    These are very small folders and space isn't a problem and I could clean out the dead-wood as needed but I would like to see what the various pieces looked like maybe a week ago but I have saved over the original folder multiple times. As an added plus it would be nice of all the versions older than the current one were kept in a subfolder of the main-folder called archives. Each project folder would have its own archives folder that contained all the copies of it back to the first one.
    There might be a better idea but this is the best I can come up with and i would like to find a way to do it somewhat autocratically. Sch as right click save to archive folder and it wold change the x to be the next digit higher than the highest one currently in archives

:)

questorfla, Jan 15, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jan 15, 2020
  3. ColinLow Win User
    save number to new contact

Using win10, tapping the icon or the number dials the number. Pressing and holding brings up a dropdown list that does not include save. Pls, any new suggestions?

ColinLow, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Easy was to number folder saves for review

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Easy was to number folder saves for review

1. Easy was to number folder saves for review - Similar Threads - Easy was number

2. saving folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving folders: Hello.I am using movavi vidoe converter .I have several folders/places for saving videos.By mistake i do not choose the latest saving folder so two converted videos i am not sure where are saved!.Is it possible via win 11 to find them?The path?VIa activity?Some how?...
  3. saving folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving folders: Hello.I am using movavi vidoe converter .I have several folders/places for saving videos.By mistake i do not choose the latest saving folder so two converted videos i am not sure where are saved!.Is it possible via win 11 to find them?The path?VIa activity?Some how?...
  4. Minidump review ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump review ?: Hi,Dump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZsS3qMzXZUCe80OGPssU0_buoBg1n57/view?usp=sharingWhen I log into any game, the ssd usage goes to 100% with uncertain intervals and the system hangs. Then I get BSOD error. This happens sometimes when I put the game in the...
  5. Number of Folder columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Number of Folder columns: I had something very different happen, and I don’t know how, on my Microsoft Windows 10 desktop. But one result is that on displaying a folder, it shows all contents in one column instead of the multiple columns, as before. I have tried the various options under “Home”,...
  6. Number of Folder columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number of Folder columns: I had something very different happen, and I don’t know how, on my Microsoft Windows 10 desktop. But one result is that on displaying a folder, it shows all contents in one column instead of the multiple columns, as before. I have tried the various options under “Home”,...
  7. Number of Folder columns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update a review

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update a review: I want to update a review I left in Microsoft store. No update function is available. Why are you punishing developers and users like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-a-review/9d30ae70-184d-4901-b625-403c2dbe6d2c
  9. Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

in Windows 10 News
    Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor: There are tons of paid and free video editing software for Windows that will help you produce your best possible work. If you’re ready for something advanced, it’s worth giving a try to Wondershare’s latest Filmora9 video editing product that offers high-end extras like stock...
  10. Easy way to Manually delete Windows.old folder

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Easy way to Manually delete Windows.old folder: Greetings from Holly Jerusalem 1. Open this PC 2. Go to drive C 3. Go manage in top of ribbon 4. Click cleanup disk 5. In here Click cleanup system files 6. Check Windows.old box or all 7. Click OK Done Hoping that will help 94131