Windows 10: easy way pin windows?

Discus and support easy way pin windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, May 14, 2020.

1. easy way pin windows?

pin windows show on all desktops

pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default

:)

win10user999, May 14, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I add display magnifier to the Start Menu of Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key.
    • Search and click on Windows Easy of Access.
    • Right click on magnifier.
    • Select pin to Start.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 14, 2020
  4. easy way pin windows?

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 14, 2020
Thema:

easy way pin windows?

1. easy way pin windows? - Similar Threads - easy pin

2. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  3. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  4. Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?

Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?: I've been trying to play Rust for 2 hours and all my pc does when I'm about to load into the server my PC just get the BOD and tells me that the problem is easy anti cheat, has anybody had this problem?...
  5. Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?: I've been trying to play Rust for 2 hours and all my pc does when I'm about to load into the server my PC just get the BOD and tells me that the problem is easy anti cheat, has anybody had this problem?...
  6. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  7. Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.

Lost internet connection but the network is fine. I did the easy diagnostics, no luck.: Dell PC, Windows 11 ver 23H2. I lost my internet connection while setting up a new Brother laser printer. PC said “Can’t reach the default gateway. Network connection quality might be low.” But the quality is “full bars” and my phone and pad connect great to the extender. I...
  8. Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?: I'm asking specifically for my brother, who — due to some family conflicts — no longer has access to his own login. We're trying to move select files from his computer to his phone, namely video and image files.Note: due to aforementioned family conflicts, we don't have...
  9. Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?: I'm asking specifically for my brother, who — due to some family conflicts — no longer has access to his own login. We're trying to move select files from his computer to his phone, namely video and image files.Note: due to aforementioned family conflicts, we don't have...
  10. Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Easy Guide: How to Create a PIN Password in Windows 10: Windows 10 provides several methods for sign in: traditional alphanumeric passwords, Windows Hello biometric sign in, picture password and PIN. In this article, we look at setting up a PIN which is a secure method of signing in. The reason why a PIN is more secure is because...