Windows 10: Easy way to open EPUB files

Discus and support Easy way to open EPUB files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings from Holly Jerusalem Easy way to open EPUB files 1. Open Google chrome 2. Get Simple EPUB Reader extension 3. Open Simple EPUB Reader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aksalaymeh, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Easy way to open EPUB files

Greetings from Holly Jerusalem

Easy way to open EPUB files

1. Open Google chrome
    2. Get Simple EPUB Reader extension
    3. Open Simple EPUB Reader extension
    4. Drop your EPUB file
    5. Setup settings as you prefer

That is all

:)

aksalaymeh, Sep 2, 2017
  2. 7thSense Win User

epub files

There are apps for reading ePub files but there is no way to open them in IE Mobile. There is also no way to install add-ons in IE Mobile.

7thSense, Sep 2, 2017
  3. Not able to open pdf on windows 7

PDF files are too large i.e. it is nearly 50 MB. it takes lots of time to upload and view on the phone. I am using wi-fi connection to open epub on Freda, which is connected to my pc and the epub files are stored the the Calibre librery.

I would like to open the pdf file in the same way but i am not able to open.

Please help!

Suman kumar NIIT, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Good tip but a proper app will keep track of your files. I use Freda+

Steve C, Sep 3, 2017
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Much better

Install Calibre -- works on Linux and Windows, Free and can also convert between formats so for example you can transfer an EPUB file to a Kindle (MOBI or AZI3).

Excellent program (can also De-DRM stuff too).

Easy way to open EPUB files [​IMG]

Download from :

calibre - E-book management

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 3, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    I use Bookviser

Edwin, Sep 3, 2017
  7. If you just need software (not an app) to open various files from time to time I recommend STDU Viewer Free. There is a portable version that is only 10 MB which is handy to have 'just in case'

STDU Viewer Free

FrillyBits, Sep 4, 2017
  8. Easy way to open EPUB files

Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    Thanks for all
    I am not that heavy user of EPUB files

aksalaymeh, Sep 6, 2017
  9. Megan444 Win User
    When I can't open a file I usually use File Type Advisor (File Type Advisor). This converter suggests me software that can help to open or convert my file format. I should say, I haven't had a format this program can't recognize. And it doesn't include only text formats, but also audio, video, graphics and document ones. In general, I find it to be very useful and helpful!

Megan444, Oct 9, 2017
  10. Rocky Win User
    I was not aware that they grew holly in Jerusalem.

Holly - Wikipedia

Rocky, Oct 10, 2017
  11. For those who want to read epub files in a web browser but don't want to use Chrome, Edge can open them.

markweatherill, Oct 10, 2017
  12. kado897 Win User
    The Sumatra PDF reader can also read DRM free EPUB and MOBI files.

kado897, Oct 10, 2017
  13. Easy way to open EPUB files

Greetings from Holy Jerusalem
    Thanks for the tip,the correct word is Greetings from Holy Jerusalem

aksalaymeh, Oct 11, 2017
  14. Greetings from Holy Jerusalem
    chrome is more friendly in editting

aksalaymeh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Easy way to open EPUB files - Similar Threads - Easy open EPUB

2. Is there an easy way to change Default File Associations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to change Default File Associations?: I'm trying to change Windows 11's default Notepad app to Notepad++. I changed the default App in Settings > Apps > Default apps > Notepad. Changing the Default App for each file listed under the Notepad app, everything is good.I looked into the files under the Excel App, and...
  3. Is there an easy way to change Default File Associations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an easy way to change Default File Associations?: I'm trying to change Windows 11's default Notepad app to Notepad++. I changed the default App in Settings > Apps > Default apps > Notepad. Changing the Default App for each file listed under the Notepad app, everything is good.I looked into the files under the Excel App, and...
  4. Is there an easy way to select non-consecutive files in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an easy way to select non-consecutive files in File Explorer?: Graphic Designer who knows just enough about computers to be able to fix most of his problems, but this one has stumped me:Example:I am creating an image made up of 700 images, and I am pulling from a collection of 5485 sequentially numbered images. In order to grab the 700...
  5. Is there an easy way to select non-consecutive files in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to select non-consecutive files in File Explorer?: Graphic Designer who knows just enough about computers to be able to fix most of his problems, but this one has stumped me:Example:I am creating an image made up of 700 images, and I am pulling from a collection of 5485 sequentially numbered images. In order to grab the 700...
  6. Is there an easy way to select non-consecutive files in File Explorer?

7. easy way pin windows?

easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  8. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  9. open epub files

in Windows 10 Customization
    open epub files: how to change the default for file type epub from notepad to Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-epub-files/cf19b86c-3cff-4ac8-8660-7aac957ce2b0
  10. Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files: How do I use Microsoft Edge to open epub files when I cannot even select MS Edge from the dropdown list after I click "Open With"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-microsoft-edge-to-open-epub-files/eade9b57-747d-42ac-9ad7-43a4c4b97918"