Windows 10: Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

Discus and support Easy way to rotate specific monitor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a graphics tablet I've been using as a chat monitor in a portrait orientation. I would like to be able to swap between portrait and landscape... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuardianDom, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

I have a graphics tablet I've been using as a chat monitor in a portrait orientation.

I would like to be able to swap between portrait and landscape on a whim but from what I can find online, the shortcut keys don't work anymore.

Can I maybe make a batch file to rotate my monitor?

submitted by /u/GuardianDom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GuardianDom, Jan 26, 2021
  2. DN77 Win User

Need an EASY way to rotate a video

I need an easy way to rotate a video in Windows 10. Easy, like one click to rotate 90 degrees.

Microsoft inexplicably got rid of Windows Moviemaker. Finally the Photos app will work to link videos together, but there is NO way to rotate a video.

The VLC process takes wayyyyyyyyyyy too long with wayyyyyyyyy too many steps, and oops, doesn't even work.

I have a number of videos that need rotating. I am combining a large number of small videos from my child's first year. They've already been downloaded from phones/cameras. Telling me to rotate it on my phone or camera will NOT help as these are years old
    and already deleted from those devices.

There has GOT to be a simple way to do something so simple.

Again, VLC method sucks, Moviemaker no longer exists, and these have already been taken off devices from which they were generated.

I'm also not really interested in downloading some hack kind of free software--too shady.

Someone, please help. Or Microsoft--why can't you simple add an easy way to rotate within File Explorer, Windows Media Player, or Photos???

3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Easy way to rotate specific monitor? [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

1. Easy way to rotate specific monitor? - Similar Threads - Easy rotate specific

2. Cannot rotate second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot rotate second monitor.: I have one monitor hooked up with HDMI and the other VGA. However, the VGA one cannot be rotated. I can't find anything online, google only tells me how to rotate my display through settings, which does not work, The option to rotate display 2 is greyed out....
  3. Cannot rotate second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot rotate second monitor.: I have one monitor hooked up with HDMI and the other VGA. However, the VGA one cannot be rotated. I can't find anything online, google only tells me how to rotate my display through settings, which does not work, The option to rotate display 2 is greyed out....
  4. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  5. easy way pin windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  6. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  7. Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?: Can I leave taskbar on monitor 1 and monitor 2 while disabling the taskbar on the 3rd monitor? 135876
  8. Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings: I think I have a corrupted Windows Account. I could not find an easy way to transfer my existing one to a new one I made. Also the new account has a different name under users since I cannot use my original name. Any suggestions on how to solve these two problems?...
  9. Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites: Hi there On the Tor Browser ( a variant of firefox it's really easy to access BOOKMARKS (favourites) [img] On Firefox it's another step to get the bookmarks or is there something in configuration that I can use -- the bookmarks icon doesn't appear in the standard...
  10. Easy way to open EPUB files

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy way to open EPUB files: Greetings from Holly Jerusalem Easy way to open EPUB files 1. Open Google chrome 2. Get Simple EPUB Reader extension 3. Open Simple EPUB Reader extension 4. Drop your EPUB file 5. Setup settings as you prefer That is all 92677