Windows 10: easycamera not working

Discus and support easycamera not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; easycamera not working. light comes on but nothing is shown other than a grey screen with a camera crossed through ive updated the driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacquelineIsley, Apr 26, 2020.

1. easycamera not working

easycamera not working. light comes on but nothing is shown other than a grey screen with a camera crossed through

ive updated the driver for easycamera, no change

:)

JacquelineIsley, Apr 26, 2020

2. EasyCamera

I have a Lenovo Yoga 710. My camera suddenly stopped working after a long two weeks of working at home. I felt like I burned it up. I suddenly started getting CyberLink You Cam messages when my camera didn't come on and a pic of my mug started showing
    up that I use on my email. YouCam was pointing out that it found another camera and kept asking if I wanted to use YouCam or EasyCamera. I thought Easy - seems logical but it would flash over to YouCam and on the middle of the screen and draw a diagonal
    line back over the video cam icon. I've since learned that CyberLink Media Suite is probably legit so I uninstalled EasyCamera thinking it would be easy to locate and reload from Windows or Lenovo. I had never used my camera before except for Skype and Ring
    Central and didn't even know the cameras name. The two conferencing programs just both just turned on the camera when started. I made a big mistake. I have no idea where to find EasyCamera drivers, software and am totally out of my element. The Lenovo
    is several years old so Lenovo won't help without a full year contract and windows staff are overwhelmed at this time. I help people achieve their dreams and now I am up at night being unable to sleep and frustrated. Anyone care to venture in this mess with
    a novice?

Frustrated Therapist : ), Apr 26, 2020
  3. AnnaZZZZ Win User
    Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Apr 26, 2020
  4. easycamera not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

easycamera not working

1. easycamera not working - Similar Threads - easycamera working

2. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  3. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  4. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 running Windows 10. Since late 2021, every time Windows does an update it uninstalls the drivers for the built in camera, EasyCamera. After the update I have to reinstall the drivers so that the camera will work again.Any thoughts about how this...
  6. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 running Windows 10. Since late 2021, every time Windows does an update it uninstalls the drivers for the built in camera, EasyCamera. After the update I have to reinstall the drivers so that the camera will work again.Any thoughts about how this...
  7. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. EasyCamera not working on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EasyCamera not working on Windows 10 Laptop: I've googled everything and I've tried everything I can to fix my camera. I've gone to uninstall and reinstall in the device settings. I've pressed f8 to turn it off and back on. Although it says it's on, the actual camera app says it isn't. What am I supposed to do?...
  9. EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Customization
    EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 710. My camera suddenly stopped working after a long two weeks of working at home. I felt like I burned it up. I suddenly started getting CyberLink You Cam messages when my camera didn't come on and a pic of my mug started showing up that I use on my...
  10. Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.

Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.: When attempting to use the built in camera on a Lenovo laptop the camera does not work. Instead of seeing the image from the camera you see an image with a grey background and a white camera with a cross through it. The same image is seen with all applications. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easycamera yoga not working

2. easycamera not working grey screen

3. easy camera lenovo not working windows 10

4. camera not working lenovo yoga 710,
  5. camera on lenovo yoga 710 not working