Windows 10: easytechwork - legitimate company?

Discus and support easytechwork - legitimate company? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is this a legitimate company they just called and said they just called and said they would take it off my card like they did before but I paid for 5... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phyllisthomas1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. easytechwork - legitimate company?

is this a legitimate company they just called and said they just called and said they would take it off my card like they did before but I paid for 5 years s why are calling and wanting more money can they take it off of my card without me authorizing them to do that? thank you phyllis thomas

:)

phyllisthomas1, Jul 17, 2019

2. Is USA Technical Solution a legitimate company

Define "legitimate."

How did you find/reach the "Microsoft office rep on 4/26/2017?"

Were you charged for the support by USA Technical Solution?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 1, 2019
  3. legitimate company or a scam?

My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?

KarenLinder, Oct 1, 2019
  4. easytechwork - legitimate company?

legitimate company or a scam?

I called the number and gave them remote access. Then they said I had a trojan and connected me to PC Net Care to obtain purchase network security. PC Net Care has a website....is it a legitimate company? Or do you think my computer has been compromised.
    My McAfee is working. I am not computer savvy.

KarenLinder, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

easytechwork - legitimate company?

1. easytechwork - legitimate company? - Similar Threads - easytechwork legitimate company

2. Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?: I have been dealing with this company called webmatix that connected with me when my computer was hacked and charged me $499 US for lifetime security but now that I've updated to windows 11 they want to charge me another $499. Do I need this company? Doesn't Windows provide...
  3. Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?: I have been dealing with this company called webmatix that connected with me when my computer was hacked and charged me $499 US for lifetime security but now that I've updated to windows 11 they want to charge me another $499. Do I need this company? Doesn't Windows provide...
  4. windows legitimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows legitimate: Few days ago my system crash and I need to put it on idle. I turned off the computer and do my own job. after several days I decided to perform a reset on my system after reset it took how many hours to complete. After that I got an error message that my Windows is not...
  5. Are these emails legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are these emails legitimate?: I receive these emails at least once a week. Are they legitimate or spam?From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Date: May 23, 2022 at 3:08:49 AM EDTTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Your single-use codeHi *** Email address...
  6. Is this legitimate?

Is this legitimate?: I am not a surface customer and I got this email. Is this legit? Subject: Microsoft Extended Service Contract/Registration Confirmation_ 70-NVF64 | UIN3862 Date: xxxx From: Bulk Warranty Registration Alias <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: xxxx CC: Bulk...
  7. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?: They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-mega-metro-academy-a-legitimate-company-with/9b6d39f7-7fa4-401d-8b1b-a23ffb85e31b"
  8. Are these sites legitimate?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these sites legitimate?: Thinking of getting a copy of W10 and did a search is this fore real? Windows 10 Professional 32/64bit Download Seems to good to be true. 137287
  9. legitimate company or a scam?

legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...
  10. Legitimate email?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legitimate email?: Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if I wnted to cancel this order. Is this legitimate? I don't recall ordering this!!!...