Windows 10: ebay app

Discus and support ebay app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new surface pro 3 that was factory reset from seller and when I go to download the eBay app it is not in the store. There are similar apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlipM0D3, Mar 22, 2019.

1. FlipM0D3 Win User

ebay app

I just got a new surface pro 3 that was factory reset from seller and when I go to download the eBay app it is not in the store. There are similar apps but not an actual eBay app? I was curious if anyone else had this problem.

:)

FlipM0D3, Mar 22, 2019

2. Ebay App

An official ebay App will be coming for Windows Phone 7, but there is no mention of one for current Windows Mobile devices. During MIX 2010, eBay Vice President of Technology Raji Arasu demonstrated a new Silverlight 4-based eBay application on stage during
    the keynote. The application includes webcam support and image cropping capabilities, allowing users to easily list an item on eBay from the comfort of their desktop.

The eBay application will be available as soon as next month when the final version of Silverlight 4 is released.

Currently the Mobile website version of ebay (m.ebay.com) works well for most functions, but I agree there should be a proper official Ebay app for older Windows Mobile devices, hopefully ebay will make one.

Steven Hughes - Windows Mobile Devices MVP

Steven _fyiguy_ Hughes, Mar 22, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Windows App store - No Ebay?

If there is to be another eBay app for Windows 10, it's up to eBay to provide it. I don't know what suggestion from Microsoft you would expect when the problem is with eBay.

JimWynne, Mar 22, 2019
  4. ebay app

Ebay App

Hi Daidneedsebay - On the Marketplace site you may want to check out reviews for apps that work with Ebay such as
    CellSpin
    which allows you to securely post video, photo, audio and text to live eBay auctions. Others may have additional suggestions.

Thank you from the Windows phone team

http://www.WindowsPhone.com/TotalAccess

MaryAliceC, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

ebay app

1. ebay app - Similar Threads - ebay app

2. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  3. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  4. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  5. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  6. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Ebay app for Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ebay app for Windows 10 PC: I cannot find a way to sell items on Ebay through my desktop. There is no Ebay app for desktops in Microsoft Store or any other place that I can find. Surely there must be a way for people who dislike working long hours hunched over a cellphone to sell on Ebay from an...
  8. where is ebay app

where is ebay app: where is ebay app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-ebay-app/cbc15531-888d-4e94-98aa-90fee13157db
  9. Ebay app

Ebay app: Is there an Ebay app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ebay-app/6ef231fe-4c41-41f6-80f8-f05a4ad59bb8
  10. ebay app on windows 10 how do

ebay app on windows 10 how do: I buy on ebay , I use to sell, every time I go on ebay it knows every thing about me how do I uninstall the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ebay-app-on-windows-10-how-do/6685e1e5-ed54-4064-a877-d552a9bd2364