Windows 10: Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation?

Discus and support Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day I just wanted to check in with you guys. Last Wednesday I had bought an acer laptop with Windows 10 on eBay classifieds This one was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Infantry88, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation?

Good day

I just wanted to check in with you guys.

Last Wednesday I had bought an acer laptop with Windows 10 on eBay classifieds

This one was not reset and so I reset it to factory settings

Since then I get the message that my Windows is not activated and I had tried it with this product key, unfortunately in vain

On inquiry with the salesman it was said that it belonged to his father and he does not know and cannot do this concerning

What can I do?

Can anyone give me any helpful recommendation or advice

:)

Infantry88, Aug 2, 2020

2. License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay

Hi all,

I bought a 'opened but never used' laptop on ebay, advertised as having genuine windows 10 pro.

After about a couple of months use at home I started getting the license will expire message. The option I have is to change product key and its saying its activated using your organisations activation service.

There was no product key sticker on box or laptop and was not supplied in any form to me. I just started using laptop assuming all is set up and correct.

I messaged user on ebay and they are suggesting i buy a key off another ebay user - for a couple of quid - which sounds very fishy.

Is the problem fixable or have I bought a dud?

Thanks

Brian.Atkinson, Aug 2, 2020
  3. EBay delivery notice.

Hi Tim,

Some of the community have that kind of issue but the case are they bought it in Windows store. Basically, there is a supporting article to block those advertisement. In your case, it is actually on Ebay. We do suggest you to contact Ebay regarding this
    matter and you can inform them to remove your Outlook account in their list. So that you will not receive any notice or any advertisement.

If you do have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Phillip Pio, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation?

I bought a computer off EBay

I bought a Laptop off of EBay but I can't get into the Laptop because I don't know the microsoft Account password because person that sold it to me didn't reset the laptop

Seanshehan, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation?

1. Ebay classifieds laptop bought without Windows activation? - Similar Threads - Ebay classifieds laptop

2. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  3. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...: What I'm asking because I'm worried But my question is I don't know if this was stolen or not and if the code did work, I'm asking this because there are more than one website and for example G2A, eBay, offerup,Facebook marketplace which I ask A question if I buy a key on a...
  4. I just bought a activation key for windows on Ebay for 50$ and i wanted to see if they were...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activated Windows 10 using OEM key bought from ebay. Now I want to reinstall windows, will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activated Windows 10 using OEM key bought from ebay. Now I want to reinstall windows, will...: Do I need to buy a new one? submitted by /u/TheRealKirun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg4r20/activated_windows_10_using_oem_key_bought_from/
  6. I bought windows 10 from ebay but it's volume code is it a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought windows 10 from ebay but it's volume code is it a problem: I didnt know there was such think submitted by /u/ZeroVikingYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb6xwe/i_bought_windows_10_from_ebay_but_its_volume_code/
  7. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise on a laptop I bought on ebay: I bought this HP notebook on ebay and it is running Windows 10 Enterprise but it asks me to activate this OS. It has a product key and product ID but it asks me to connect to the network company I think that´s the original owner of this computer but of course I don´t have...
  8. License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay

License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay: Hi all, I bought a 'opened but never used' laptop on ebay, advertised as having genuine windows 10 pro. After about a couple of months use at home I started getting the license will expire message. The option I have is to change product key and its saying its activated...
  9. Bought Windows key off eBay, turns out it is a Volume key

Bought Windows key off eBay, turns out it is a Volume key: Hello, I just purchased a Windows 10 Pro license off eBay thinking it was going to be an OEM key. It turns out it was a Volume key. Should I stop using this key? What do you think I should do about this? I bought it using PayPal....
  10. restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller

restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller: Hello, my first post on this forum. I bought a laptop from a private seller on ebay. Unfortunately, there are too many issues with it which were not mentioned in the description, so it does need to go back to the seller as "not as described". I don't want the seller to be...