Windows 10: ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...

Discus and support ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ebay seller offering me 3 windows 10 RETAIL licence and guarantee me that you can link with your Microsoft Account. if i purchase this licence and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JayDalwadi, Jun 12, 2020.

1. ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...

ebay seller offering me 3 windows 10 RETAIL licence and guarantee me that you can link with your Microsoft Account.

if i purchase this licence and if i linked 3 keys with my Microsoft account, can i own this licence forever?

what happen if other party trying to use it?

once 3 retails key is linked with my microsoft account then anyone stolen this keys from my account or Microsoft can deactivated linked RETAIL keys ?

:)

JayDalwadi, Jun 12, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Purchased Win 10 Pro off Ebay, but it was not Retail version

Did you not read my response #11?

The seller is not actually scamming you per se. They are stated it was a Retail version and you have one from the Retail Branch. There is not really such a licence as a Retail licence. A licence is either Retail Branch Standalone (EULA calls it that) or Retail Branch Preinstalled (which is the category yours comes under as really system builder licences are not supposed to be sold directly to end user).

Unfortunately, people use term Retail when they mean Standalone and this misleads people.

So you did buy a Retail Licence - but it happens to be a Retail Branch Preinstalled licence.

It is disengenuous of Sellers to do this and you can complain to ebay of course, but whether the vendor has to legally do anything is debatable. They probably will to avoid getting blacklisted by ebay but .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

a) Software preinstalled on device. If you acquired the software preinstalled on a device (and also if you upgraded from software preinstalled on a device), you may transfer the license to use the software directly to another user, only with the licensed device. The transfer must include the software and, if provided with the device, an authentic Windows label including the product key. Before any permitted transfer, the other party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software.
    b Stand-alone software. If you acquired the software as stand-alone software (and also if you upgraded from software you acquired as stand-alone software), you may transfer the software to another device that belongs to you. You may also transfer the software to a device owned by someone else if (i) you are the first licensed user of the software and (ii) the new user agrees to the terms of this agreement. You may use the backup copy we allow you to make or the media that the software came on to transfer the software. Every time you transfer the software to a new device, you must remove the software from the prior device. You may not transfer the software to share licenses between devices.

cereberus, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Porthos Win User
    Malwarebytes on ebay

Ebay is NOT an authorized seller. Authorised sellers are NOT allowed to sell on eBay.

Porthos, Jun 12, 2020
  4. x509 Win User

ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...

No download version of MS Office ?

Which sellers on Amazon?

Thema:

ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with...

1. ebay seller offering windows and office RETAIL licence and guarantee that you can link with... - Similar Threads - ebay seller offering

2. Storing retail windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storing retail windows 10 licence: I have an old computer with a retail windows 10 digital license that is associated with my Microsoft account.I wish to sell this computer but keep the license as in the future I am likely to get another computer and want to use this license.Will this license still be...
  3. Storing retail windows 10 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Storing retail windows 10 licence: I have an old computer with a retail windows 10 digital license that is associated with my Microsoft account.I wish to sell this computer but keep the license as in the future I am likely to get another computer and want to use this license.Will this license still be...
  4. Will Windows retail and Office retail Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows retail and Office retail Update?: Will Windows 10 Pro retail and MS Office 2019 Pro Plus retail Update?or do we need "volume" versions to get regular updates?Thanks.-- Rawat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-retail-and-office-retail-update/91682143-a719-4796-8d27-10ba51c39b9e
  5. Volume Licence Vs Retail Licence

Volume Licence Vs Retail Licence: I want to know how volume licence differ from you other retail licenses and why it is overpriced other than retail license. And i need to know the detailed peculiarities of volume licence over retail license...
  6. acheter licence microsoft sur ebay

acheter licence microsoft sur ebay: bonjour a tous est ce que si legal d'acheter un clé windows office ,,,,,,,,,,sur ebay merci https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acheter-licence-microsoft-sur-ebay/091284c0-30d8-47cc-a491-37448a159d4c
  7. Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay

Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay: Is this legitimate? https://www.ebay.com/itm/193358790169 What about used copies? My understanding is that retail versions are allowed to be resold....
  8. I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want a copy of Office Pro 19 and have a question about eBay sellers: Are those sellers who sell unlock codes via email for $10 and $15 legitimate? Are they selling authentic codes or what? submitted by /u/sk1wbw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1wyc8/i_want_a_copy_of_office_pro_19_and_have_a/
  9. restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller

restoring original activation status - returning laptop to ebay seller: Hello, my first post on this forum. I bought a laptop from a private seller on ebay. Unfortunately, there are too many issues with it which were not mentioned in the description, so it does need to go back to the seller as "not as described". I don't want the seller to be...
  10. Legit seller of Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legit seller of Microsoft Office: Is CSPCart a legit seller of Microsoft products (Office 2016)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/legit-seller-of-microsoft-office/84fff44d-8f58-431f-9a4d-024c41204925