Windows 10: ebay

Discus and support ebay in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annholt1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. annholt1 Win User

ebay

hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I click on to enlarge the picture or click on the smaller pictures it wont enlarge or bring them up?

:)

annholt1, Dec 21, 2018

2. No response when trying to sign-in to Ebay

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Have you tried log in using a different browser? What is the status?

• What is the status when you try to log in eBay?

• Do you see any error message?

• Is this issue specific to eBay?

I suggest you to recheck your log in credentials and try log in again.

As a work around, I suggest you to check with eBay customer support and see if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Ebay Shortcut

Hi,

I realize that you want to create an Ebay desktop shortcut in Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

If you are using Internet Explorer then follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer and type
      www.ebay.com

• Once the page is displayed, right-click on any blank space and select create short cut.

This will create URL shortcut.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 21, 2018
  4. ebay

EBay delivery notice.

Hi Tim,

Some of the community have that kind of issue but the case are they bought it in Windows store. Basically, there is a supporting article to block those advertisement. In your case, it is actually on Ebay. We do suggest you to contact Ebay regarding this
    matter and you can inform them to remove your Outlook account in their list. So that you will not receive any notice or any advertisement.

If you do have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Phillip Pio, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

ebay

1. ebay - Similar Threads - ebay

2. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  3. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  4. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  6. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  7. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  8. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  9. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?

Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?: Amazon Prime Video will start showing ads on January 29th msn.com article here I forgot to include.Seriously now you have resorted to censoring anything negative about Ebay? I was replying to Dave Rubin whom was braggin about dumping Amazn and going to Ebay so I explained why...