Windows 10: Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better

Discus and support Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks For people who like e-books and kindles (or other e-readers) the excellent free calibre program just keeps getting better and better -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 2, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better

Hi folks
    For people who like e-books and kindles (or other e-readers) the excellent free calibre program just keeps getting better and better - especially in device connectivity and e-book format conversion

Works on W10 and Linux -- easy interface and really highly recommended

Here's 's screen shot - I'm on Linux but it's identical in Windows

Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better [​IMG]

once again - really recommend this program if you like kindles etc -- find them great when travelling and much easier to read than looking at small phone screens for a few hours !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 2, 2019
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Calibre ebook management

Hi there

If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc.

64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here. Also works absolutely fine on Windows 10 too.

Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better [​IMG]

Get it from here (Windows, Linux, etc).

calibre - E-book management

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 2, 2019
  3. 5800 now on Calibre (ebook readers)

Just to say that Calibre* now support the 5800. So if you like having ebooks on your phone you can upload (using 'mass storage') books in any format directly via Calibre ebook converter.

It can be made compatible with any ebook reader at one click.

* http://calibre-ebook.com/

rbruce1314---01, Feb 2, 2019
  4. cereberus Win User

Kindle will not connect to computer

Can't you just email it to your kindle email address?

cereberus, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Ebook / Kindle users - Calibre better and better - Similar Threads - Ebook Kindle users

2. Is S mode better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is S mode better?: is s mode better for pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-s-mode-better/3309ac54-a62e-48f8-9f65-c55d241a07ea
  3. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  4. Which driver is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which driver is better?: Which driver is better for my laptop sata ssd , the default microsoft ahci driver or the intel achi driver? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-is-better/daa920ef-a783-4cde-b05a-acf79c0b409f
  5. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  6. Better advice.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Better advice.: I have been told to make this complaint on my personal account. Removed content. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/better-advice/bc2042c4-2a26-4913-8ab8-fc3bc27f3640
  7. Is it better . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it better . . .: Jerry Dwyer <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:Microsoft Community Mon, Apr 6 at 12:04 AM I can't believe it. The link you sent me, costs money. There is a free WiFi tester. It, does look pretty fancy. I would be glad to pay. If, it does a better job. I'll be...
  8. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  9. Calibre ebook management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibre ebook management: Hi there If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc. 64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here....
  10. better heatsink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    better heatsink: What would people out there on these forums recommend for a better heatsink/cpu fan for a i7 2600k processor. My temps are sometimes spiking too close to the danger level and it cant be the thermal paste as Ive already checked that and its fine. I cant really afford to spend...